Eight

stop we're already on the eighth chapter 😭😕🫶🏼🫶🏼

Mrs. Kim was wide awake when Jungkook had started to cry loudly

"Aish already wake huh ?"

Mrs. Kim had thought to herself. It was only 8:00 am and Jungkook would usually wake up at 10 or 11 am.

Mrs. Kim walks into Jungkook's room and turns into mother mode.

Mrs. Kim: What's wrong baby ?

Jungkook: K-kookie hungry..

Mrs. Kim: Ah you're so hungry you wanna cry type of hungry ?

Jungkook just nodded.

Mrs. Kim: I'll get started on breakfast be back darling..

Mrs. Kim left the room with a smile and jogged downstairs.

She turned on the stove. Opened the fridge and grabbed some eggs.

Simple breakfast wouldn't hurt right ?

Yeah yeah let's just get onto it.

She cracked the egg and let the yolk drop into the pan

Mrs. Kim: Shit I forgot the butter !
(I actually forgot to write the part where she puts the butter 🧍‍♀️)

Mrs. Kim turned off the stove and threw the egg into the trash. She went back to the fridge, opened it, and got the butter.

After she had gotten the butter she walked back to the stove and turned it on for the second (2nd) time.

She grabbed a spatula. Opened the butter and spread some on the spatula.

She grabs the pan and gently put the butter on the pan. She spread the butter around before it seemed like it was good to go.

She grabbed a egg and cracked it again. Let the yolk fall into the pan and grabbed the third egg (3rd). Yes I'm counting the first (1st) egg as the second (2nd) one and the second one (2nd) as the third (3rd egg.

And cracked the third (3rd) egg while watching the yolk fall down. She grabbed the same spatula and mixed the eggs around in a circular motion before deciding they where scrambled enough.

She turned off the stove and went to the covers to grab a plate. She grabbed a bunny shaped plate and put the egg in. On the side ketchup and some banana milk she grabbed from the fridge as well.

"This is good enough right ?"

Mrs. Kim had thought to herself.

She felt proud of herself. It felt like she could actually do something for her child. Yeah she always cook's for him but this time it was different. It wasn't some type of fancy food for breakfast or some dino nuggets.

It was a simple breakfast. One that didn't take up much time. She made it especially with love.

"Mother would be so proud of me.."

Mrs. Kim thought to herself as she stared at the plate.

She grabbed it and began to walk upstairs. She reached Jungkook's room and walked in. She gave him the breakfast and a kiss. Then she walked out again.

~In the afternoon~

Mrs. Kim: Jungkook-ah !

Jungkook: Hm ?

Mrs. Kim: I'll be back in 10 minutes I have to go attend a really import business meeting aunty Jinni is gonna be here soon okay ?

Jungkook only nodded in response before returning to where his only interest laid. The T.V.

Mrs. Kim had left the house and locked it. She opened the car and started to text Jinni

 She opened the car and started to text Jinni

Mrs

Mrs. Kim / Chairin chuckled to herself and then saw Jinni pulling up. She left the driveway and began to head to her meeting.

Meanwhile Jinni had walked into the house and just watched Jungkook watch T.V the whole time.

That's basically when she decided to watch T.C with him too and that's what they did the whole time until night rolled around and Mrs. Kim had came home.

This is all I can produce right now I'm really tired from today so here's this mini shitty chapter okay bye I love you 🫶🏼

600+ words