Two

Bambam, Yugyeom, Jackson, Jinyoung, and Mark arrive at Jay's place and one by one get out the car still with the sleepy kookie in their arms

Bambam: Guys.. totally not trying to be that person but is he alive ?.. He hasn't woken up since the explosion..

Jinyoung: Relax Bambam babies tend to sleep a lot ! Plus I can hear his little heartbeat.

Bambam hums but slightly gives Jinyoung side eye as if he doesn't really believe him.

Jinyoung: Aish okay here feel his neck !

Bambam carefully puts two (2) fingers on Jungkook's neck and keeps them there for at least 2 minutes before backing away and saying

Bambam: Okay.. I believe you now..

Mark: Guys we're kinda running late.. so we gotta like you know get inside already

Yugson: Yeah..
Yugyeom + Jackson = Yugson

Bamjin: We're going !!
BamBam + Jinyoung = Bamjin

They all enter the building and was greeted with Jay's assistant. Joy

All: Hi joy !!

Joy: Hii !! Can I carry the cutie ?

Yugyeom: Yeah ! *Hands her Jungkook*

Bambam: So you trust her ? But not me ?

Yugyeom: Yes.

Mark: BHAHAHA

Jackson: Oop-

Joy: Aish he's so cute ! Anyways Jay is waiting for you guys ! Follow me

They enter Jay's room and the first thing they're met with is..

Jay: GIMME THE BABY

Yugyeom: Be careful with him !!

Jay: *Snatches Jungkook away from Joy* ah he such a cutie..<3 anyways what did you guys find out about the explosion thingy

Bameon: We should let Mark and Jackson talk about this one cause we were busying solving a puzzle..

Mark: *Sighs* Farewell, we first got inside the house it smelled completely horrible and dusty.

Jackson: It was crusty too..

Mark: Yeah that too *Points at Jackson* and we had decided to work in pairs of two (2) so it was me and Jackson, you already know the rest. We went upstairs and we noticed a door that was closed but it was odd to us since all the doors were open.. Well we opened the door and went inside to which we found a baby. I told Jackson to call BamBam through the walkie-talkie. Jackie wanna explain this part ?

Jackson: I told you to stop calling me Jackie ! But yes, I do ! *clears throat* Okay and so I did. It took BamBam like a thousand (1,000) years to fucking answer and after he did I had told BamBam that we found a damn baby in a room completely fine like no damage at all not even a scratch ! And we just waited for BamBam and Yugyeom to come when they had finally came I accidentally punched Yugyeom cause I mistook him for an intruder..

BamBam: Yeah that shit was hella funny ! He got punchedddd reallll hard 😹

Mark: Yeah I gotta admit it was pretty funny..

Jinyoung: He got punched ?-

Jay: BHAHAHA DID ANYONE GET IT ON VIDEO

BamBam: yup ! Look *Shows him the video* I started recording once Yugyeom was tapping his shoulder since I was gonna use it to show you how clean it was.

BamBam:  OOOO RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE BAHHAHAGSYAGAUWGWT

Jay: LMFAOOOOOOO SHEFEUEGWUGEU IM DYING EHGWUGWUWGEHEGE

Yugyeom: All of you guys are so mean !!

Jackson: We're not mean ? We're just.. honest ! Yeah honest !

Yugyeom: Whatever.

Mark: You big baby *in teasing tone*

Yugyeom: Fuck off you cunt !

Mark: Oi ! Don't call me a cunt you prick ass bitch !

BamBam: *Grabs Yugyeom before he could do anything*

Jackson: *Same as BamBam*

Jinyoung: Woah woah woah ! Calm down a bit shall we ?

Mark: NO ! HE CALLED ME A CUNT !

Yugyeom: YOU CALLED ME A PRICK ASS BITCH ! BAMBAM GET OFF ME !

Jay: Oh shit..

Jinyoung: *Turns to look at Jay* we're strong enough to stop a fight right ?..

Jay: Yeah ! Totally ?! Maybe ?.. AY AY YUGYEOM *Stands up while still holding Jungkook*

Yugyeom had gotten off BamBams grip and started to punch Mark. Mark got free as well and started to punch back. It had turned into total chaos;

Jay handed Jungkook to Jinyoung and went over to the fight scene.

Jinyoung: Joy wtf ?! Your filming this ?? Also where you get the popcorn I want some..

Joy: Oh I had brought it with me before ! Want some ? *Hands him the bag of popcorn and takes jk still while filming*

Jinyoung; Shod I ep in ? (Should I step in ?) *mouth full of food*

Joy: Up to you broski. Wait I need to change angles real quick.. *moves to Jay's desk*

Jinyoung: *Moves out the frame and places the bag of popcorn on Jay's desk* I'm going it.

Joy: Ooo we got a bad bitch here okay girl you pop off and do yo thing<33 ain't that right Jungkook ? Oh right your sleeping my bad..

Jinyoung: Bitch-

Jinyoung steps in to help Jay stop the fight and takes Yugyeom off Mark (Yugyeom won the fight 😍🫶🏼) and helps BamBam have a stronger grip on him

Mark: *Scoffs* You only won cause I wasn't trying !

Mochi (me): Mhm totally mark

Mark: It's true !

Mochi: Yeah that's what they always say.

Mark: I 100% mean it ! By the way why is your name different then last time ? Wasn't it sleepy ?

Mochi: I have like 4 nicknames a lot of people call me so like I'll use all of them in my books..

My angels (u guys): Can we get back to the story already ?!

Mochi: Oh yes of course my angels ! (I have different fandom names for you guys 😭)

Yugyeom: Yeah yeah whatever !.. sorry tho..

Mark: I'm sorry too.. friends ?

Joy: WAIT HOLD UP Y'ALL ACTING LIKE Y'ALL WAS DATING USE OTHER WORD THE FUCK

Mark: Bitch what 😀 ?

Joy: You heard me.

Mark: Damn alr.. you forgive me ?

Joy: That's more like it.

Yugyeom: *Looks at him up and down* ugh yes I forgive you *hugs*

Mark: *Hugs back*

Everyone but them and jungkook: *Takes pictures*

900+ (plus) words !!<3