Hello?

"Hello!?"I say into the empty place that is a old hotel with my family.Daddy, dad,and sister.That is my life....."seems old and well empty!"says my sister Joanna.I sigh"WELL NO DIP!"I yell at her "shh your mouth or you will set this one out"My father Toast says.I nodded as Joanna and Daddy Ghost left.I stayed with father Toast I sigh as my Father scanned the room."When will me and Joanna go on a mission our selfs?"I ask and my dad stop what he was doing.Joanna is 12 I'm 10 but he sigh"Well when your 12 you can go to missions with Joanna by ourself ....but right now your sister is allowed to."He says.Joanna took over his British accent and I have the Amircan thing.From my Daddy or Ghost....."UGH!"I said annoyed and sat me down and explained why I need to wait after he was done Daddy and sister was coming back."Any paranormal things,Love?"Daddy ask Father.."No not one Hon"Father said a little on easy.I guess I was loud because all eyes come on me"Yes?"I said "Umm you look a little ill..."Daddy said to me coming over and looking me over."oh no Johnny get her home now,pleas?"Daddy said a little worry "Why?Sir what's wrong with her?"Father ask also worried.Father nodded tho and took me home.