The what

(Thank you Vt_Goldennight for this idea)
•toast pov•
I got a call from ghost to come and get him from the park. As I did I saw ghost getting bet up by Jason,Harley,and snake.When the realized I was there Jason's big brother Tommy came up to me,and stared a fight I easily won with my britishness.(lol) ,and heard Jason say"Well it looks like bi-boy's knight in shiny armor comes to save the day!"and he laugh. As I walk over and help Ghost up also to the car I knew now that there was something anything wrong with that kid. As we got back to our apartment I looked at .Ghost to see if I can just find some of the bruises and cuts left in him.To my surprise I see a sleeping and cute Ghost made me forget about the fight.
•Ghost love and at the fight•
I just finish calling toast to pick me up form the park.When t felt a punch in my side I looked up to see who punch me and saw Jason."is'n you knight in shinning armor coming bi-boy?" I blushed knowing he was talking about Toast"y-y-y-yes." I stemmer out I a low whisper. Then a few minutes after toast came and bet down Tommy. Jason said "Looks like bi-boy's night in shiny armor comes to save the day!" I new toast will be confused but hey! I trued into a blushing mess when toast pick me up brightal stile. When he put me into the car I fell asleep in it why he was driving.(sorry for spelling)