Why me and why now

(WARING it may get graphic well not to bad but will get a kiss scene with some sumt fic into it thank you bye) •a few years later Ghost pov•
I have forgotten about Toaster sometimes when I talk about him I have a hint of sadness that he left,but I have been going to more jobs I guess.I hope Toast is ok I felt the blush come up to me."BRO DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS TO DAY!!"I can hear a very happy Jimmy and a small voice"Yes Bwg bwher remember"!I can here Gregory "No,I can't tell me Gregory"I said just to make him happy,but I do know what today is "It the dwy Twoast cames back"He said happily (Gregory was always there just hidden)I smiled"i'm going out back so don't fallow me"!I instructed to him,and left Him and when out.Jimmy was there as I just stood there why Jimmy smoked "Why do you do that"?I ask like really why "It relives stress and even tho I'm still on parole and what not from the cops.There is nothing else to do then this!"He sigh as he puffed."Ok whatever!"I have always hate smoking and drugs.I stared to think of toast and hoping that he did not turn to drugs.I when in and there was a knock at the door."I GOT IT!!"I yelled and got the door"Hello sir!"I got wrapped in a hug a brief hug but a hug"Hi toast!"I said.He seem to smell a cigaret "That is Jimmy he is on parole and smokes right now he is out back with Gregory!"He smiled and pulled me into the living room.With that smirk plasters his face I felt a kiss a warm kiss and pushed me sightly into the couch.He pined me on to the couch and deepen the kiss I was stunned at this and few seconds later I kissed back.He hold me there me not letting me go until we heard a whistle and we broke the kiss. My face red and his with a smirk on his face just there."HET A ROOM!"Jimmy yelled and walk out.Around that time toast whispers to me"I liked that sir".Then lefty he couch nothing else to say,but I was allstroked and con't move think and thinking of that kiss and how wonderful it was.