The show must go on..:part 1

•Gregory pov•
It has been two years now from when Ghost die.Toast has been getting more drunk everyday I walk up to his room and knock."What is it Gregory!?"His voice poison to me and Jimmy mainly because me and Jimmy are Ghost relatives brother.We remind everyone of ghost I was about to cry when I heard his voice."just going to say..........I-I-I-I-s this-s wh-h-h-hat Gho-o-o-ost will want?"I ask about to cry when I heard Toast get up and walk to the door he opened it for the first time in forever(Lolz).He looked like a mess his once fabulous hair was greasy and tangled.His clothes was smudged and his once perfect smiles not so much."Toast you need to go and get a shower and eat you look like your hungry and that you need food."He just nodded and when back into his room and got some clothes and walk into the bathroom across the hall.Now his room was different the books are everywhere and his bed was messy I can see whisky bottles everywhere.Also his desk once neat and organized now a mess and nasty.There was one book that got me to go into the h-e-dubbel hockey stick I saw it was Toaster's Diary/Journal thing.I stared to read it but when I hared the water stop I ran to my room to finish the diary.(I don't care it's now a diary).So I almost finished when a more happier Toast walk into my room..........