Why me

So we got done with it turns out it was just a ghost in the shower funny uh. Toast ask if I what a ride in his car ,and like a fool I said I was going to the park. Why I was walking there the bullies came up to me "Hello Johnny.How are you and you boyfriend. Oh wait you aren't together so sad boo hoo." He said oh and if you what to know the bully's name is Jason"Just shut up Jason I don't what to hear it."I sad I was surprised that I said that .I never stick up for my self and just let them beat me up and so was he.Just the look on his face was just another way of saying you better run now so you don't die. So I did and behold the running when I was younger kicks in .I got back to my apartment before the bully and his goons.Harley and Snake(Mason) I was out of breath."Johnny tea pleas?" I ask with breath in between."Ok sir and why are you out of breath?" He ask that's when it hit me. He didn't know that I'm bi so I froze"Ummmm bullies." Was all I said "Oh ok then!"he said and handed me the tea.I mutter a quick thanks and drank it "Your welcome," He said "And that you need to do your homework."he also said. I sighed "Do I really need to do it?" I ask "Yes you do now come over here and I can help you." I blushed under my hood then got my homework and walk over there.
• one boring homework thing•
"Umm Toast can I tell you something and if I do promise that this will not change our friend ship?" I just need to tell him"Yes I promise sir now what is it."he sounds like this is a secret "I'm a-I'm bi." That is when I hid in my hoodie but felt an arm go around me."It does not change our friendship I swear you that sir."I smiled knowing he does not care,but what if he was also .No he can't be that is stupid "but sir is that why the bullies are bulling you?" Oh god why is it so hared to say no to him "Yes."