Chapter Six.

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX.
the self destruct button

"I thought it was just a drink?" Vienna asked as she laid in Bowie's bed on her side, head propped up by her hand

The shirtless male smirked, placing his arms behind his head, "So, maybe it was more than a drink."

The woman laughed, looking over at the alarm clock on his nightstand. Reluctantly she removed the blankets from herself, picking up her discarded clothes from the night before off of the floor.

Bowie pointed in the direction of the bathroom will a small smile, heat rushing to the girl's face as she made her way inside. Vienna stared at her reflection, shaking her head at her messy hair and the thought of having to wear yesterday's clothes.

At the hospital, Bailey's interns minus Vienna and Alex got out of Meredith's car, and noticed Cristina getting off her motorcycle. Some of their eyes widened in surprise.

"Yikes, wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley." Meredith joked.

"Right back at ya." Cristina retorted as Alex cane over to the group in running clothes.

"A run? You run?" Izzie said in disbelief as she shared a look with George.

"Every day, babe, every day." He winked at her.

"Not suffering enough?" Meredith questioned.

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." He smirked.

George noticed a silver charger sitting in the same spot it had been yesterday, and turned to his friends with furrowed eyebrows. "Isn't that Vienna's car?"

They all looked over and shrugged. "Yeah, so? She probably just left before us. Her car was gone this morning."

"I don't think she came home last night though," George pondered.