Chapter Nine.

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE.
enough is enough + make me lose control

"It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you." Meredith ranted as she, Cristina, and Vienna sat on the bathroom floor of Meredith's house.

Cristina pulled the shower door open, "It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business transition like he's the boss of me!"

"He is the boss of you." Meredith looked at Vienna, "I still can't believe you're dating that guy from peds."

The woman scoffed, "Okay, we are not ━━ we are not dating."

Cristina snorted, "Well, you should tell him that."

"I think I'm going to throw up." Meredith says, moving toward the toilet, causing Vienna to grimace and quickly move away as Cristina closed the shower door. "No. Wait. False alarm."

The asian woman reopens the door, "Look, the problem is estrogen."

"No, the problem is tequila."

"Actually, the problem is attendings." Vienna corrected, the blonde pointing at her in agreement.

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant."

Meredith nodded. "With the stupid boy penis."

"Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined." Cristina ranted, "He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!" She sighed as she aggressively closes the shower door.

The bathroom door opens and the women look over to see Izzie and George walk in. "Penises." Meredith said nonchalantly, "Penises Izzie."

Cristina's voice came from behind the shower door, "Estrogen, George."

"Penises and estrogen," Vienna agreed.

"Okay." George turned to Izzie, "What did I miss?"

"I came home to full on vomit drama. Apparently she dumped Derek and her," Izzie pointed to Cristina, "She's been sleeping with Burke!"