Chapter Eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
into you like a train

Vienna's hand were placed on the table in front of her, formed in two 'L' shapes with her thumbs touching, in an attempt to resemble a field goal

Vienna's hand were placed on the table in front of her, formed in two 'L' shapes with her thumbs touching, in an attempt to resemble a field goal. A folded piece of paper then flew her way, passing right between her hands. Across from her, George cheered and threw his arms in the air. She cursed, lightly smacking her palm on the table before preparing to take her shot. The interns had been extremely bored just watching Meredith drink her spirits away after their 30-hour shift, so Vienna and George had begun their own game of makeshift table football. So far, the blonde was losing badly, 7-0.

Apparently, a few hours earlier Meredith had told Derek to pick her, choose her, and love her, (Word for word, in that order) and now Bailey's interns, minus Alex had been waiting to see if he'd show up for her. Vienna hoped he would show his face soon, because after the elevator surgery she was doing everything to keep herself awake and to stay at Joe's in support of Meredith.

"When you tell someone I'll meet you later at a bar tonight, how long exactly does that mean you're supposed to wait?" Cristina asked as the interns watched Meredith sit at the bar and rant to Joe.

Vienna lined up the folded piece of paper directly center of George's hands which were now placed how her's were earlier, the male watching intently. "Do you think he's really not coming?"

"It is getting a little hard to watch." Izzie admitted, turning toward Vienna. "You're friends with him, do you think he's coming?"

She didn't answer, too focused on her game. And also because she honestly had doubts that Derek was going to show up. She flicked the paper, sending it flying past George and onto the ground. "Are you serious?" She groaned. "This shit's rigged."

George smiled as he leaned over to grab the paper, "8-0."

"Izzie, it was hard to watch an hour ago." Cristina said. "Now it's just pathetic. Almost as pathetic as Vienna's attempts at scoring. Thank God you're a surgeon and not a football player."