Chapter Seven.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.
save me + who's zoomin' who?

When Vienna entered the kitchen in the morning, her jaw dropped slightly at the sight of Izzie in an apron, the walls and counters covered with frosting, cupcakes, and flour

"What the hell happened here?" Vienna questioned with wide eyes.

"Eight hours, sixteen ounces of chocolate, and thirty-two cupcakes. And they still don't taste right," Izzie shook her head, glaring at the sight in front of her.

"No, these are good!" George told her as he stuffed his mouth. "Martha Stewart would be proud. Here, Vienna, try one."

The woman scrunched up her nose in slight disgust at the amount of sugar. "I think I'm gonna stick to my pancakes."

"There's something missing," Izzie sighed. "Some specific ingredient. Why can't I remember?"

"Look, just call her. Call your mother and ask."

"I don't want to call my mother."

"Good morning," Derek greeted the group as he came into the kitchen with Meredith in tow.

"Hey, you guys want a cupcake?" George offered. "Izzie made them."

Making the same face Vienna had a moment ago, Derek declined. "You know, I like it here," he said to Meredith, grabbing a bowl of cereal and taking a seat next to her.

"You said so yourself, you like having your things around, sleeping in your own bed," Meredith said.

"You're a health nut, aren't you?" George interrupted. "You eat Muesli every morning," He said to Derek.

"No I don't," Derek argued.

"Yeah, you do. You have a fruit salad and Museli in front of you right now." Izzie agreed with George. "The last seven days, at least."

"Oh, come on," Derek frowned. "I haven't been here for a whole week, have I?"

The interns shared a look, causing Meredith to smirk. "See? Even they think it's weird."