Chapter Fourteen

Eva

His hand grabbed my cheek, gently tilting my head to the side to give himself better access. "I need you to speak."

I swallowed hard as he slid his fingers under my shirt and squeezed my nipple between his fingers, his lip curling into half a smile as he peered down at me. "Mark me."

His large canines extended and his hot mouth attached to my neck. He sunk his teeth into me deeply, needing me, wanting me. My stomach twisted with delight, both Kieran and Vito squirming and itching to grab me for themselves.

Elias pulled his head out from the nape of my neck, his eyes were dark and drinking me in. I drew my tongue across my bottom lip. The Alpha grabbed my hand and pressed it to his own neck, giving me permission.

"Evangeline, I am yours, please," Elias begged, swiping my pouty lip that I nibbled between my teeth. I leaned closer to him and kissed his neck, before sinking my own elongated teeth into his flesh. Elias groaned deeply, palming the bedsheets as I wet his neck with my tongue.

"My turn," Vito said, nudging Elias to get off of me. My cheeks burned as Vito cupped my chin.

"Pet, do it or I might get jealous," Vito glanced at Elias, who had small speckles of blood trickling down his neck.

The corner of my lip twitched into a smile. Vito had stubble down his neck, scratching my face as I pressed my mouth onto his skin. I swiped my tongue gently before biting down. Vito seemed happy, subtly rubbing his knee between my legs against my sensitive bud as he stepped off of me.

"Kieran wants to be part of the orgy before he busts in his pants," Vito remarked, making heat gather between my legs. My face burnt red with all three men's eyes on me.

Kieran sat at the edge of the bed, pulling me by my feet towards him and holding me in his lap. He combed my hair with his fingers and cradled me in his arms.

I licked my bottom lip before opening my mouth and biting Kieran softly. Kieran's hands massaged my hips, pulling me closer to him. Kieran was always desperate to hold me. He was always soft with me, unlike Vito.

I felt heat rising in my core. I tried to rub my legs together as discreetly as possible, the small fire that sparked in my tummy not going away.

"It's the mate bond. She will be in heat for the next few days until her body adjusts," Elias shifted his pants.

Vito gazed between Elias and me, slightly arching his brow. "Are you saying she will be horny for the next few days?"

Elias hummed, making me swallow hard. Kieran pulled me tightly to him, he tucked some hair behind my ear. "What do you want us to do?"

I looked between all of them. Vito drew his tongue across his lower teeth, yanking the shirt off his head quickly and tossing it on the floor. He started bouncing up and down on his feet comically. Elias felt the same burning sensation I did, as much as he tried to cover his taut pants, I noticed the wet dribble that leaked onto the grey sweats.

Kieran buried his face into the crook of my neck, kissing me and buttering me up, not that he needed to. I blushed profusely and nodded at him shyly.

"I don't know how," I squeaked out admittedly, my skin tingling from the contact of his lips.

Kieran took my face in his hands and smooched my nose.

"I will make sure..." he kissed my cheek, "that we won't hurt you..." my neck, "and I will make sure..." my collar bone, "that Vito fucking controls himself."

He fluttered kisses against my chest before pulling my arms up and tugging the shirt over my head.

"I am not a saint. Do not speak for me, Kieran," Vito kneaded his member through his pants, rubbing his thumb on his tip through his clothes.

Kieran flipped me over onto the mattress, pressing his lips against mine.

I swallowed hard. Kieran's finger started drawing patterns on my skin, teasing me, before he trailed down between my legs. Vito and Kieran knew me too well. They knew how my body reacted to the simplest of touches. Elias watching me intently made me shiver under his gaze.

Kieran's muscles shifted under his shirt as he yanked his top off and threw it on the floor. Kieran pulled off his pants in one swipe. He rubbed his hand over my cunt, slithering his finger between my folds and checking how wet I was.

Vito had one knee resting on the bed and removed the shirt I was wearing. He had his cock in his other hand and stroked himself. Elias was still remaining near, but cautious. He refrained from overstepping, which made my heart hurt.

Kieran's breath warmed my skin as he panted over my neck, feverishly planting wet kisses on my neck.

He positioned himself at my entrance, brushing his tip against my sopping pussy. He nudged himself inside of me slowly, making me whimper as my core clenched around him.

My cunt pulsed as Kieran slowly pressed himself in deeper, plunging into me desperately. My teeth grazed his shoulder, trying to suppress the ache.

"So good, baby," Kieran mumbled into my skin, making small movements that dissolved the pain quickly into pleasure.

My fingers clawed at his back, holding onto him tightly as his thrusts gained momentum.

Vito started jerking his dick, his penis was swollen and red before spilling out into his hand. He smirked at me before shifting on the bed and sliding under me as Kieran continued to tip me closer to the edge.

"Vito..." Kieran groaned, slowing down his movements. "Are you fucking serious?" Kieran spat, his shoulder muscles flexing as he lifted me up lightly so Vito could move under more comfortably.

"God gifted her with three holes for a reason," Vito started kissing the back of my neck, his teeth extending as he lapped his tongue sensually. He turned to look at Elias, who stepped closer to the bed.

"Fuck," Kieran stopped just when the pressure started building up. I felt my cunt pulsating from being left unfinished. I whimpered pathetically, trying to regain my breath. "I am sure God didn't give her three holes for this reason."

"Can you, just... please," I begged miserably, panting like a puppy needing to be played with. Kieran's eyes flickered down to my body, massaging his fingers against my hips.

Vito rubbed his own wetness over his cock, lubricating himself as he pushed himself in my ass.

"Relax," Vito pushed his hip forward.

"Slow," I muttered, feeling painful and pleasurable throbbing gnawing inside of my belly. The pent-up heat started spreading when Kieran moved again, at a much faster pace than before.

When I opened my eyes, panting breathlessly, Elias was at the edge of the bed palming himself. I gazed up at him through my lashes, my breasts bouncing each time Kieran reached his depth.

Elias growled out, his hand grabbing my neck as he shifted me to face him. My mouth parted as Kieran pushed his cock harder, making me ache prettily between my thighs. Vito held his thumb against my clit as his own seed spat out inside of me.

Elias forced his penis into my mouth and pushed his way down my throat. I gagged on him, water brimming my eyes. I felt dribble spill from my chin as he pulled himself out of my mouth, finishing himself between my lips. My face left puffy and red as he wiped my lip clean with his thumb.

"Can we go again?" Vito smirked against my neck, smearing his own cum all over my ass.

thank you for 1k votes!