Chapter Eleven

Eva

"This will take a while for me to adjust," Kieran mumbled to Vito in the car on the ride home.

I was wrapped up in a blanket in the back seat. My eyes had a year's worth of tears shed from them, and struggled to stay awake.

"I don't care. I am just happy that that dickhead isn't taking her for himself. I've grown to like my pet," Vito reached behind him and squeezed my leg. He still seemed afraid I would disappear.

It was silent the rest of the journey. When Kieran pulled into the driveway, I tiredly arched my back up and stretch out my sleepy limbs.

Vito opened the back door and scooped his hands under my pits, picking me up like a baby who was incapable of walking.

"I can walk," I let out a sound of frustration, which he ignored.

"I'm not sure when that mutt is returning. For now, you are mine," Vito looked down at me.

Kieran let us inside before disappearing into the kitchen. Vito started making his way to his bedroom, groping his hand on my bum like a squishy toy.

"I want to talk to Kieran," I told Vito.

Vito kissed me on the lips and my face changed to twenty different shades of pink. I wiggled my legs, persistent on him letting me go.

"Ten minutes, or you better come back begging," Vito kissed my cheek. He put me on the ground before going to his bed and slumping pathetically against it, looking at me desperately.

I left the room, no longer wanting to look at Vito's starved face. I gripped the railing and made my way downstairs. I found Kieran sitting on one of the stools, his elbows resting on the counter cradling his face in his hands.

"Kieran?" I mumbled, planting my butt on the chair next to him.

"He is your mate and he is not the monster we all thought," Kieran flitted his eyes down to my lips. He looked heartbroken, and the thought of that made my chest feel like it was shattering.

"You are my mate too. You might not believe me but I know it. How did you know I was pleading for help when he confronted me?"

"I had a feeling. Vito did too," he whispered in confession.

"It's because we are mates," I reminded him again.

"I won't leave you or Vito. I am too needy for that," I joked lightly, pleading inside for him to open his heart to me. "Please trust me."

"I trust you," Kieran replied hushedly, his green eyes brightening.

"Vito wants a nap. Do you want to come?" I grabbed his hand, tugging him to join us.

Kieran smiled at me, rubbing his eyes with his fingers and following me to Vito's bedroom.

Once we reached Vito's room, my stomach dropped to my feet anxiously. Vito sat at the boot of his bed with his arms crossed over his chest. He was still shirtless from earlier. His muscles rippled delightfully when he was cranky and it made my belly go all gooey.

"Eleven minutes," Vito scolded me. "Lay on the bed."

I held onto Kieran's hand tightly, walking towards the bed. When I stood in front of Vito, he yanked my shirt off of my body, leaving me bare. I swallowed thickly before climbing onto the bed and laying down.

"You know," Vito murmured, making his way and crawling on top of me, "I have been jerking off every fucking day because of you and my dick hurts." He moved his hands down my body. Kieran watched us. I noticed his hand slide into his pants, slowly pleasuring himself.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled feebly, whimpering into the kiss Vito was panting for. Vito hooked his hands under my thighs, pulling me closer to him and deepening the kiss.

Vito moved his mouth and started suckling on my neck, feeding himself while his hands mounted onto my breasts. I started bucking my hips against his knee that pressed firmly against my cunt.

"What do you want, pet?" Vito mumbled, kissing down my body. "Tell me."

I grabbed onto his shoulders and tried to hold myself. "Kiss me there, pleaseeee."

Vito buried his face between my thighs, lifting my leg onto his shoulder and spreading my cunt apart with his fingers. His mouth cupped against my clit, slipping his tongue against it over and over again.

I moaned softly, lazily tilting my head and looking at Kieran who had tugged his slacks down his thighs, stroking the tip of his penis that pulsed red. He watched me under dark eyes, wanting me, needing me.

Vito moved his hands onto my hips, leaving bruises behind as he held me still. I felt pressure in my core, the tightness increasing.

"Come for daddy, baby," Vito hummed against my clit. My breathing heaved and my hands fisted the sheets, pulling at them. I felt my lower region pulse with need before releasing myself.

Vito moved his hand up my body and wrapped it around my neck. He pressed a kiss against my nose before standing up and moving next to Kieran.

"Get on your knees," Vito ordered. I tried my best to ignore my swollen and sore core, whining slightly as I shifted off the bed and onto the floor, tucking my feet under my bum as I sat in front of the two.

"Are you a good little pet?" Vito grabbed my jaw, making me look up at him. "Good little pets clean up their owners."

Vito dropped my chin and removed his own pants. His own cock sprung out of his boxers, dripping with precum. Vito loosely moved his hand up and down his length, pumping himself wet.

"Kieran is more than ready to be cleaned, pet," Vito intently watched me. I moved my trembling legs over to face Kieran.

"I don't know how to..." I started nervously, licking my lips and looking back up at Vito.

"Just lick him clean. You aren't sucking cock yet," Vito encouraged, continuing to tug at his own member.

I turned back to Kieran, running my tongue against his skin, which started pulsing more from the contact. Kieran moved his hand to the side of my head and rubbed my cheek lightly. Vito stared at the both of us, his lip curling into a smirk as I cleaned up Kieran's spilled cum.

Vito fisted my hair and made me look at him. He collected his cum in his hand before smearing it over my face.

"I said 10 minutes and you were late," Vito dipped his thumb between my lips, making my own saliva drip down my chin. "Don't disappoint me again."