Chapter Thirteen

Eva

Alpha Magus stood in front of me, wearing nothing but a pair of tight sweatpants Kieran had provided, a size too small for him. His hair was a wild mess on top of his head, which he tried to make neat with his fingers as I stood in front of him.

"I hope you haven't changed your mind," Alpha Magus stepped toward me.

I shook my head, looking up at him. I would never change my mind. Goddess Selene graced werewolves with mates, and with every bit of my body, I cherished that gift.

"I missed you..." Alpha Magus said, his hand grazed against my cheek.

"How will this work?" I asked all flustered. "You are an Alpha, I know you liked your control over the pack. What do I even call you? How am I meant to be enough?"I blubbered out quickly with pink coating my cheeks.

"We will make it work. Despite what you thought, I never wanted an Alpha as a mate. You are what I want," Alpha Magus confessed. "My name is Elias."

"Well, that is that," Vito grabbed my hand. "Come, pet."

Alpha Magus; Elias, narrowed his eyes at me as Vito pulled me with him, his jaw clenched. "Wait a second, I haven't been with her for five minutes and you're already dragging her away from me?"

"You snooze, you lose, dog," Vito spat out a final insult before hauling me up the stairs. My eyes widened.

Vito locked the bedroom door behind us. He shoved me against the wall before digging his nose in my neck and planting slobbery dirty kisses against my skin. I shifted from foot to foot and tried to shimmy out from underneath Vito. I could hear the heavy footsteps climbing the stairs, before a fist thundered against the door.

"Open the door, you dick," Kieran pounded harder. I could hear Alpha Magus behind him as he dug his claws into the wood out of anger.

"I am busy at the moment," Vito bit back, his fingers slipping down my waist and hips. He cupped his hand over my pussy, rubbing small circles around my clit.

I chewed on my lip trying to muffle a moan.

"Don't be shy, baby," his voice was deep and low. Vito moved his fingers faster, holding both of my wrists in the palm of his other hand. His muscles flexed through his shirt as he caused pleasure to ripple through my body.

The door soon slammed open wide as Kieran burst through with the Alpha hot behind him. Both of their eyes were fixed on me, before shifting to Vito. Vito removed his hand from between my legs and held his hands up innocently, before popping his finger in his mouth and moaning giddily.

Elias trudged forward and hit Vito straight in the nose. Vito covered his bleeding nose with his shirt, glaring at the two.

"I am not a toy," I hugged my shirt around me. "I don't want you fighting."

Kieran's face softened as he stalked forward and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I am sorry, Eva."

I smiled shyly at him. Kieran was tall and lean, making me feel so small when he towered over me.

"I am sorry, pet. Let me make it up to you," Vito pushed Kieran out of the way before gathering me in his arms and plopping me on the bed. He batted his eyes at me innocently, with a smug grin plastered on his mouth. He yanked off of his shirt that gripped his sculpted frame, placing my hand on his chest, dragging my fingers down to his abdomen. "All yours."

I rolled my head over to see Elias. He disliked how forward and crass Vito was, I could tell by the way his brows creased whenever Vito opened his mouth. He crossed his arms over his chest and flexed his biceps.

"Tell me, Magus. How loud can a puppy purr?" Vito smirked at me, lingering over me. Each of his arms had a vein pulsating from the side as he held up his weight.

"Vito, you have had your fun," the Alpha stalked forward, his lips set in a tight line.

Vito huffed out hot air which made bumps appear on my skin. He pushed himself off of me, lurking around the bed with Kieran.

Elias replaced Vito on top of me, I instantly felt his hardness pressing into my thigh.

His hand traveled down my neck, brushing the hair away that touched my skin.

"I think you need to mark us, and we need to mark you, or else I might crack that vampire fucker's head open on the concrete."

please remember to vote!