Chapter Seven

Eva

My hands were clammy with sweat. I had basically kissed them both indirectly. The way they both ran their tongue on my neck made heat tingle all over my skin.

"Eva, sit down, please. We need to talk," Kieran gestured. He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. Vito calmly walked past him, grinning like a Cheshire cat, and plopped his butt right next to me. 

Kieran was mad at me, and I understood why. He probably thought I had betrayed him.

"Do you feel safe here, Eva?" Kieran asked me, tapping his fingers and scratching the stubble on his chin. 

"Yes," I glanced meekly at Vito looked very smug, and Kieran who seemed nervous.

Kieran stepped forward and sat next to me. His hand dropped to my knee and he squeezed my leg lightly. Vito leaned back into the sofa, spreading his arm behind me. I watched Kieran's hand massage my thigh and I grasped my legs together when I started to ache. 

"Eva?" Kieran mumbled, shifting his eyes to my legs that were firmly pressed together. 

"Open your legs," Vito leaned his head forward and pressed his lips together. I glanced between the two, slowly parting my knees. 

Kieran's fingers picked at the hem of my panties. He delicately grazed his thumb over my pulsating center. "God, Eva. Is this okay?"

I chewed my lip raw and nodded. 

Kieran shifted his fingers under my knickers and started rubbing slowly. Vito used his hand and grabbed my other knee, pulling my legs further apart. I feel Vito's lips connect to my neck and I gasp softly. 

Vito sucks my skin with wet kisses before biting into my neck. He starts lapping his tongue gently, causing my skin to burn. Kieran increases his pace on my bud and I can't help but let out a soft moan. 

Vito brings his head out of my neck and he finally looks at my face. 

Vito sinks his hand between my legs, rubbing my clit just as Kieran was. Kieran presses his lips on mine and groans into my mouth. I moaned into his lips as Vito quickly makes me come, moving his fingers fast to release all the pressure Kieran had built up.

I try to catch my breath, resting my head on the pillow behind me, Kieran doing the same. Vito quickly stands up and goes upstairs, locking himself in his room. 

My teeth meet my bottom lip and I anxiously look at Kieran. 

"Are you okay - was that okay?" Kieran asked me, reaching with his thumb and pulling my lip from between my teeth. His gaze moves between my eyes and mouth. 

"I have never done that before," I tell him softly, taking in a sharp breath. I grin giddily at him, coming down from my high.

"I like you, Eva," Kieran told me suddenly, swallowing hard. I felt my entire body tense. No one has told me that before. 

"I like you," I shyly replied, glancing over at him. 

"Is Vito okay?" I mentioned, looking at the staircase. 

Kieran simply nods, smiling at me crazily like he had been given his favorite reward. 

"Eva, I need to talk with you about some things, if you'd want a relationship like this with us," Kieran gnawed the inside of his cheek.

"I am scared about Alpha Magus. He will hurt you both when he finds me..." I blurted out, thinking about my cruel mate.

"Eva, Magus is the last thing on my mind right now. Vito and I can handle a dog with anger issues. I am talking about us," Kieran leans forward on the couch, resting his arms on his legs. 

"What about it?" I half smiled, Alpha Magus still lingering at the back of my mind. 

"We both like you, Eva, but we don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do. I don't want you to feel pressured about us."

"I don't feel pressured. This is new for me," I explained. "I might not meet your expectations."

I was never a good enough wolf. Not for my family and definitely not for my mate. I was insanely shy and submissive, both weak traits to have in a pack.

"You already do, Eva," Kieran drew his tongue across his bottom lip, blushing the same shade of red that I wore every time he and Vito glanced my way. 

oh ma god, I am nearly at 400 followers. thank you for the support.