Seykxel

We returned to the Loveshack / Sight 26 and launched back into our routines.

We all rested on the day we returned, and Grace was quick to shove food in our faces again, and we choked it down with a bitter coffee for some and a hot, passible chocolate for others.

I finished my food, tossed my dishes in the sink, and ran to my link, jumping over the minuscule items on the floor. I smiled, seeing the rain on the window in the link cabin.

"Norm. Make sure she doesn't short-circuit her Avatar." Grace called as I started up my link.

"Not that one." Norm hummed with a mug in his hands.

I fixed my hands, with a few words from Norm, and I was in and ready to go.
I opened my eyes, and my stomach growled.

"Good. She up!" Ka'ani smiled to our friends.

I laughed with them. They have helped me in my Na'vi training, and in return, I help them to better their limited English.

"Where you at yesterday?" He asked as I got out of bed and went for the meal that was being served.

"Tätxaw raw letskxe tsrul." I laughed, taking food and running to a free spot.

I smiled at the elderly woman who glared at me and plopped another leaf wrap in my hands.

"Oe Yom tsyey." I smiled, trying to decline. But she was having none of it forcing me to accept the meal.

She watched me until I ate it all.
"Ngatsyìp, ketsran. Ngatsyìp. Run kehe muntxa si!" She hissed.

I choked on my meal. She handed me a water gourd and waved me off as being dramatic.

'What does she mean? I'll never find a mate!' I thought watching her. I stuffed my meal in my face along with the other one she ordered me to eat and left quickly.
The old Na'vi still scolded me about a mate and my small size.

"I'm not that small." I huffed, looking myself over.

"Who said you're small?" Grace asked, stepping around the people to get to me.

I pointed to the older Na'vi woman keeping me in her sights.
"She just went all, "mom mode," Practically forced me to eat, and told me I needed to get my weight up so I could find a mate! Who said I was looking!?" I nearly squeaked.

Grace bit her lip, covering her face with her hand. "She means well. That's all. She just... has a way about it. Besides, I think she likes you. And probably wants to set you up with someone."

"Yeah. This isn't the first time she's done this either. When we first got here, she called me a small child and said I need to eat more. Now, whenever she catches me, she has to feed me. Like you in the cabin." I huffed.

Grace pinched my side. "Easy. You are a kid. She means well. Just eat the food unless it smells off. But be a good sport." Grace hummed, looking me over. "You are kinda small for your age." She chuckled, walking away.

I made my way around the common area of Hometree, my mentor nowhere in sight, along with Reo.

I made my way around, but they were still gone. I stopped looking for them, figuring if I was needed, someone would find me. So I instead made my way to one of the many gathered groups, and before I knew it, I was pulled into a weaving circle, the same elder woman who tried to feed me by my side.

"Fìfya, tskxevi." She hummed, adjusting my hold on the wood that bent but surprisingly did not crack or Splinter.

I growled as her movement of my hands left the thread-like piece, and it crumbled, unfurling completely in my lap. I sighed, brushing off my lap and facing her completely.