Rey'eng

"Brother!" Jake called out as we landed.

Tsu'tey hugged me as he pulled me from his Ikran mine following behind us.

I glared at the direction we just flew from.

"Oleyektan. We would speak." Tsu'tey announced as he walked me to Jake and Neytiri's tent.

"Auntie! Come look!" Tuk smiled as we approached.

I looked back and saw Tsu'tey nodding as he waved for himself, Neytiri and Jake to leave.

I took a breath and sat down where she directed me. Tuk beamed as she made Netayum turn away from me showing his braided hair.

I gave a small smile.
"Wow... Netayum is getting good." I hummed.

"Nope!" She chirped. I smiled looking at her. "Try again." She smiled bigger if possible.

"You did these?" I asked her seeing her clear handiwork in the way his beads sat. One braid decorated to match his warriors arm band.

"Hey. Why don't we go with Grandmother?" Netayum hummed pulling his small sister close.

"We still need to make Aunti Tsyameysya a toy Ikran. Like the one she used to ride." He smiled whispering only just loud enough to the small child didn't think I heard.

Her eyes widened and she smiled nodding before facing me trying to lower her smile.

"Me and Netayum have to go help grandmother with something. You guys can go get Spider and we can go play later!" Tuk smiled ushering us out.

I watched the children as Kiri crawled to my side quickly. She winked to the small child and pulled my hand.
"Yes. What a great idea Tuk. And me and Aunti can go talk to mom." Kiri smiled.
"We'll tell her you guys said "Hi." Come on Lo'ak." She ordered. I stood as they dragged me out.

We made it past the village and almost to the compound when they stopped us.
"Your were shaking. What happened?" Kiri asked.

"You smell like smoke." Lo'ak stated.

"Your parents will say when they say. For now let's just get Spider and get through the day, alright?" I smiled tightly.

"Sure. After you tell us what was burning." Kiri hummed standing before me crossing her arms. Lo'ak mimicked her stand as he watched us both.

"We're not as easily distracted as Tuk. We want to know, so we can help." Kiri hummed as she relaxed her arms and hugged my arm.

I laughed bitterly patting her back and walking to the compound.

"Nice try, but we will all sit later and talk. I just really need a Spider hug right now." I huffed as we walked on the black top.

Little Paz ran out of  The compound like a bat out of hell. I barely had time to react as he launched himself at me full speed hugging me.

"Are you hurt?" He asked me as he pulled back. He ran around me looking me over.
"Did you see? Were you close? Tell me you weren't that far out." He demanded.

"Why would she be hurt?" Kiri asked as she began looking me over again, a worried frown on her face.

"Max and Norm said some humans are landing and demand that we hand over some stuff soon, said they even had a hand in... what happened way back when. Trudy says hostile take over is on the way next. People are leaveing!" He exclaimed.

I cringed. Kiri gave me an incredibly hard pinch as she frowned.
"YOU SAID--"

"Damnit Spider." I groaned.