soaia

Once I returned I found Jake waiting for me. He was confused seeing how I swaddled the girl.

"Sorry. But I have a really strong intuition that she needs to meet Neytiri first." I apologized as he guided me to his sleeping mate.

"Neytiri. Wake up. Look at your second baby. Your baby girl. " I hummed kneeling beside her.

Her head shot in my direction. Jake moved around us and took the baby boy nuzzling into his mother's chest for warmer sleep. But he was quick to curl into his father as well.

I opened the bundle of cloth to the tired woman. She took the baby out not even looking her face over as she cuddled her close. She rubbed her cheek to the baby girls head elicting a coo from her.

As if the baby was saying.
'I see you.' She settled quickly as Jake handed the boy back to his mother. She held both close as she closed her eyes to rest.

I backed away and gave Jake a hug.
"You kept me alive for a year. Now, I pass the mantle of Jake's headache to them." I chuckled.

He gave a bone crushing hug and chuckled before kicking me out so he could tend his family.

From one baby on the planet to three and counting. The moment he was able to walk, Miles greeted me at the windows everytime I returned to the compound. Netayum, and Kiri were the names of the first children born into the clan after war. And the names of my shining girl and my strong boy.

Then along came Lo'ak. He was such a bright curious baby. He was deemed my quick boy.

"I wanna go meet them." My little Paz spoke the moment I was in the compound.

"Well hello child I give my time and affection to." I hummed collecting a second mask for the child as he ran under my feet to the camp.

"Come on!" He cheered.

"He needs-"

"Norm. I'm a part time mom! I got his second mask right here. He's fine!" I called back to the man who became a big brother/uncle to the human child.

"Mom! Come on!" He shouted pulling my leg. "Come on! Come on!"
He almost pleaded climbing up to my hip so I could run us.

"Say by to Norm." I told him waving to the scientist.

"Bye Norm. Lets go!" He rushed me.

I pushed the small boy to my back and jogged to the trees.
"Now say hi." I ordered.

"Hello Tsu'tey. Hello Arvok. Part time mom they will leave without me!" He whined.

I laughed and let him go as he latched on and I took to the trees.

"Why is he in a big rush?" Arvok asked as he ran below us.

"Because today were taking them all." Tsu'tey huffed.
"I regret it already. Now I have to watch children and my mate." He groaned.

In the years it took for the children to grow and form their impenetrable bond, Tsu'tey informed me he chose me. It took a few minutes for me to stop laughing and let him know I chose him as well.

Shortly after bonding he decided to help boost my confidence in being a mother by taking on the task of babysitting more when Jake asked.

Neytiri was hesitant, mainly because my lack of maturity, but it came in handy to tire out her kids. Then she refused when I started bringing Spider.

But she eased in her distaste so long as I kept an extra eye on the human boy. And keep her kids safe from him. As far as my part-time son is aware, Neytiri is fine with him being in camp but she refused to talk to him.