Kawkxan

I snapped the camera as Jake lunged at the Ikran.
Both snarling, Neytiri sat on her heels watching closer than the rest of us. She was just as excited, as she snarled when Jake tied the Ikran's mouth shut.

The beast grew angrier at the restriction.

"Tìyerkup skxawng." Tsu'tey laughed with Saeyla as Jake jumped onto the beast's neck.

He pulled the Ikran into a headlock pulling one of the tswin free before the Ikran gave a huff and pulled away, bringing Jake closer so he could smash their heads together.

"COME ON BROTHER! YOU GOT THIS!" I cheered him on as the others laughed behind us.

"MAKE THE BOND!" Neytiri ordered over the others.
I snapped another picture as he was flung from the cliff.

"JAKE!" Neytiri called in worry as he vanished from view the ledge almost claiming him.

"GET THE HELL UP JAKE! GET BACK UP!" I cheered him on as he got away from the edge and charged his Ikran once more.

As he threw his weight onto it, he slammed its head into the rocks below it for a moment. Disorienting the beauty as they both struggled.

"JAKE! JAKE!" I cheered as he locked the Ikran's head under his legs

"JAKE! JAKE!" Ka'ani mimicked.

"Tsaheylu Jake! Tsaheylu!" Neytiri coached him her voice carried over the shouts and cheers.

I started clapping and cheering as the two queues had been brought together both screaming as they continued to fight. Jake screamed in rage and victory, the ikran rage and defeat.

"Stop!" Jake ordered.
And it did.

"Srane." Neytiri hummed as both rightened themselves. Jake freed the razor-sharp teeth of the Ikran and it stood, adjusting its face and posture.

Neytiri positioned the head of the green and blue animal to the open face of the rookery.

"First flight seals the bond! You cannot wait! Think, "Fly!"" She told him.

"Fly?" Jake asked and before he could blink he was off.

"WHOOOO! YEEEAAHH JAKE!" I cheered as he dove off the cliff, his dodgy flying leveling out quickly. Neytiri soon ran to Zese to join the newest hunter in the sky.

I smiled as they both vanished into the mist and clouds. I cheered along with Saeyla and Ka'ani as we watched the first to complete Iknimay fly with his Ikran.

"Jake! Jake!"
"Jakesully!"
"Go, Jake!"

We all cheered.

"Oiss!" Tsu'tey snarled at us. We all stepped away from the irate Na'vi as he fumed.

"Kä. Rremi." He ordered. I set my camera down, after fixing the setting, and it counted down before it began taking thousands upon thousands of photos.

I shook my arms and legs then handed off my bow and arrow.

"Today. Now or never. Fly you fool." I mumbled to myself.

'Jake already one-upped me. But now I have to do better! What's the biggest banshee up here? Big enough to be Toruks baby at least?' I thought as I inched closer to the angry animals.

But I would not be getting my wish. The Ikran that chose me, was... small. To say the least. Smaller than the traditional fully grown Ikran everyone else flew. Majorly purple, the blue and green tones zig-zagging across its back.

I snarled as it sized me up, all the incentive needed for it to charge. I ducked under it latching onto the neck, as it tried to fling me off I used the Ikran catcher and shut its mouth.