hrrap

The years fly by when your not careful. One minute, Spider is my bouncing boy, the next he is on a fast track to being a hunter.

Netayum was my second in command when I watched his siblings, now, the little man is the future Oleyektan too.

Kiri was my small quiet girl, now she's a sarcastic kid who helps anyone and everyone.

Lo'ak, is more or less the same. Yes he has grown, but he's still as quick witted and compulsive as ever.

And now there was little Tuktirey. When born she was my shining girl, she still is, she isn't old enough for a new name yet. But she is old enough to tag along every where we go. Her favorite place in the whole of Pandora to be is beside her sister though.

It's cute how Tuk and Spider gravitate to the girl. She didn't mind one bit.

"No!" Lo'ak hissed.

I sighed wishing Tsu'tey well as he was called to a meeting of elders. Neytiri kissed Tuk on her head and left me all her children except her oldest. I sat and let them squabble.

"I'm going!" Tuk stomped her foot.

"No!" Lo'ak hissed again.

"She is." Kiri spoke standing behind her small sister.

"No. I'll just go and you two can stay back." Lo'ak huffed.

"Who says auntie will let you!" Tuk hissed.

"I'm the older than you I say no!"

"Well I'm the oldest here I say yes."

I smiled as I sat up watching them.

"Alright. Alright. Take it from the top tell me what's up?" I hummed separating Tuk and Lo'ak. Kiri didn't need me to reign her in as she simply backed off.

"I wanted to go get Spider and me and him surprise you when we got back. But then Tuk started crying-"

"Try again!" I interrupted him.

"Tuk started nagging-"

"Try again." I cut Lo'ak off once more.

"Tuk expressed she wanted to come." He said slowly watching me. When I didn't interupt he continued. "I told her she was too small and may get lost on the way. Then she and Kiri started teaming-"

"No!" Tuk shouted.

"Stop!" I spoke pointing to the younger Sully children.
"You quiet." I told Tuk.
"You. Try again." I told Lo'ak.

"Kiri told me I need to let Tuk come because she just wanted to get Spider too." Lo'ak huffed.

"Alright. Now. Tuk." I held a hand up to Lo'ak and lowered my hand pointing to Tuk.

"He keeps calling me a baby. But I just wanted to go with him! And he was being stupid-"

"No. Try again." I told the small Sully.

"He was being mean-"

"Tuk. Try again."

"He didn't want me to come." She pouted.

"Kiri?" I asked when both gave their ends of the story.

"Yes." She stated.

I nodded at the peacekeeper child. She was the one who kept the stories straight and points out key details any of them leave out.

"Alright. Now. We can all go get Spider. I needed to run down anyways." I hummed standing.

I ruffled Tuk's short hair that mimicked mine and Kiri's. We made our way to the Pa'li pen. Me and Lo'ak on one Kiri and Tuk on the other. When we reached the blacktop we released the Pa'li home. I ran to the window of the observation deck looking for my part time son. But the room was empty.