Goodbye

I woke up to Edmund getting ready. "Oh I'm sorry. Did I awake you, darling?" He ask with his soft voice. "No it's fine" I replied while yawning. I stoop up from Edmund's bed and I open the door to get to my chamber. Luckily, nobody was awake yet so I got to my room with out anyone noticing.

When I entered my chamber, I picked out my clothes. I put on a white blaser and a long green dress over. I had left my hair down, though it was slightly styled to the side.  I turned a corner and stopped abruptly seeing a form.  I looked up slightly and saw brown eyes staring into my green ones.  You both stood there in silence for a moment, until he gave me a quick peck on the lips. Edmund sighed softly before he continued on his original path as I did the same.

I ran outside into the bright morning, and hurried down the steps, seeing Caspian emerge from a room, closing the door behind him.  I smiled upon seeing my best friend.

"Caspian!"  I called.  He looked up at me and smiled as well.

"Diana!"  He greeted.  I reached the last step and smiled up at him.  He wrapped his arms around me in a hug.  I welcomed his warm embrace.

"How does it feel to be King?"  I asked once he released his hold on you.

"So far, nothing's really changed except of a heavy weight of duty on my shoulders."  He admitted.  "And everyone treats me better, so that's nice."  He added with a smile.  I laughed with him and i shook my head.  I walked forward a couple paces but stopped, upon seeing Caspian halt his own movements.  I looked at my friend, and followed his line of sight.

I could see Peter and Susan walking along either side of Aslan.  Susan had her hair curled, and she wore a blue dress, with white sleeves.  Peter wore blue as well, though it was a tunic.  Caspian watched for a few more seconds before beginning to turn away.

"Your majesty."  Aslan spoke.  Caspian turned back, looking at the big beast.  I didn't fail to notice his eyes flickered to Susan more than once.

"We are ready.  Everyone has assembled."  Caspian spoke.  There was silence for a moment before Caspian turned around and jogged back up the steps.  I watched Aslan walk away with Susan and Peter before following Caspian.  I jogged to catch up with him.

"Are you alright?"  I asked, a concerned frown set upon your face.

"I will be."  He answered dismissively.  I stopped my movements and watched him disappear around a corner.  I frowned.  He's never been that cold to me.  This must really be taking a toll on him.  I stood there for a few more moments before following him.

He was right.  Everyone was there.  It was a bit crowded as i made my way through the people, taking my place next to Caspian.  There was a tree behind him.  The Pevensies stood to his left, Aslan, Trufflehunter, Trumpkin, Reepicheep, Doctor Cornelius, the bear, and Glenstorm to his right.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it belongs to man."  Caspain started.  "Any Telmarines that want to stay and live in peace are welcome to.  But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers."

Soft murmurs broke out in the crowd.

"It's been generations since we've been to Telmar."  A man stated.

"We are not referring to Telmar."  Aslan spoke.  "Your ancestors were sea-fairing brigands.  Pirates, run aground on an island.  There they found a cave.  A rare chasm that brought them here from their world.  The same world as our Kings and Queens."  He said.  Everyone turned to look at the Kings and Queens of old.

"It is to that island I can return you."  Aslan continued.  "It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start."  He observed.

"I will go."  A voice spoke.  Everyone turned and saw General Glozelle.  I smiled softly at his bravery.