Aslan

Peter gained a horrified expression as he looked around.  He turned back to Caspian and shook his head.  Caspian looked around hurriedly.

Meanwhile, i crawled out from underneath the griffon's wing.

"Thank you."  I whispered.  "Are you alright?"  I asked.  The griffon nodded so I smiled.

"Your wing will be alright in time."  I assured.  I gave him a quick pat on the head and stood, wincing and stumbling.  I looked ahead, and noticed the Telmarine soldiers were moving forward, and they were thinning out.  Of course, the Narnians were as well.  I drew my bow and managed to shoot off a couple arrows.

Caspian looked up after slaying a man, and noticed that the men in the backs of the lines were being diminished.  He tilted his head in confusion, and ran a little to the left, killing some Telmarines.  He peered over the top and noticed the griffon laying on the ground.  His eyes trailed a little to the right and he noticed that i was shooting the men in the back.  His eyes widened as he grinned.

Diana!  He shouted.  Peter, Susan, and Edmund all turned to him, and followed his line of sight.  Caspian ran forward, killing several Telmarines on his way there.  The Pevensies shared a look and chased after him.  Caspian reached me and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.  I groaned.  He set me down and looked me over, now seeing the cuts and bruises littering my skin.

"I'm fine."  I assured, before he got the chance to say anything.  "Believe me, it could have been a lot worse.  I got lucky."  You said.  The Pevensies ran up.

"I'm glad you're okay."  Susan said, walking forward.  Peter stepped up, too.

"You really gave us a fright."  He assured.  Edmund simply gave a polite nod but his facial expression told me he was really worried.  I gestured behind me.

"He hurt his wing, but it'll be fine in a few weeks."  I informed.  Caspian smiled again and grabbed my arms, pulling me into him.  He gave me a quick kiss on the top of my head and patted my shoulder, before heading off again, Susan following.

"It's good to have you back."  Peter said, honestly.  I smiled at him and nodded.  Peter nodded back and chased after Caspian and Susan.  My gaze moved to Edmund.  He was looking me over.

I stared back at him, slightly confused.  His eyes came to meet mine and he gave me a a hug. "I'm so glad you're safe" he said before turning around and drawing his sword again. 

I could feel my face heat up, but why? Did I really like Edmund? I decided it was not the time to determine who my love was for so I stood up and notched another arrow.

The battle continued.  Telmarines were still marching forward, ever pressing on.  Reepicheep ran into the crowd of them, and i saw a few fall over.  I turned and saw two men advancing on Caspian.  My friend backed up and fell over a body on the ground, disappearing in a hole.

"Caspian!"  I shouted.  i shot down the two men and tried to make my way over, but i couldn't get through.  Centaurs and fauns leapt onto the raised shields of the Telmarines, making them collapse under their weight.  I ducked underneath swords that clashed above me, and slid between fights.  I leaned over the edge, seeing Caspian on the ground, General Glozelle standing over him, with the point of a spear being held at him.  I watched as the General's features softened, and he lowered the spear, only to be grabbed by some roots of a living tree.  He was yanked upwards, bashed into the cliff a couple times, and then dropped. I wasn't sure if he was still alive or not.  I reached a hand down to help Caspian up, when a body bumped into me, sending me over the edge as well.  I rolled and landed next to Caspian.  I looked up at him.

"Hey."  I greeted.  He smiled at me and stood, helping me to my feet as well.  I winced on the way up.

"Are you alright?"  He asked.  I nodded.