Love

Back at the castle, a parade was being held. Men, women, and children lined up on the sides as Caspian rode through on Destrier, Aslan walking on his right. Behind Caspian was Peter, and Susan next to him. Behind her was Edmund, and behind Peter was Lucy. They all rode horses, looking regal. I walked behind them all, with Trumpkin, Doctor Cornelius, fauns, centaurs, and other creatures walking with me. I felt something rub against my leg and I looked down, seeing the same tiger from before. I smiled as i scratched the top of its head making him purr and lean into me. I looked ahead and saw rose petals being thrown in front of my friends, as they continued their trek to the castle.

When it finally got dark, they set off fireworks, in honor of Miraz's defeat, and the new King taking over. The coronation took place, and everyone cheered when he was crowned.

After the coronation, Me and caspian showed the Pevensie siblings the castle. It was pretty big so by the end we were all very tired. Everyone went to their chambers to rest except for me and Edmund.

We stayed quiet until he turned to me. I notice so I did the same. We just stared at each other's eyes for a few moments till he started. " you know your eyes are really beautiful in the moonlight" I could feel my face turn a shade a red. He obviously noticed since not even seconds later I could feel his lips on mine. We separate and he spoke. " I love you, Diana. I have since a laid eyes on you for the first time." As I stared at his deep brown eyes i started. " I love you too. I'm surprised that you didn't notice sonner. I thought I was being pretty obvious." We shared a laugh as our lips connected for the 2nd time. This time it was more passionate. I broke the kiss, a sad expression appeared on his face.

"Whats the matter?" He ask me.

"What happens when you leave Narnia? Your not just going to stay here forever. I can't just start something knowing you're going to leave sonner or later." I answered. He sighed.

"Can't we just enjoy it while I'm still here?"
I signed and got up from my chair. I went to a disc player on a conter and started playing my favourite classical music. "We can enjoy it while it last" I said. He chuckled and got up from his seat as well. We started dancing to the music what felt like hours. When the song finished, he pulled me in for a kiss. "I'm getting tired" he whispered in my hear. "Me too" I answered. With that he scooped me up and brought me to his chamber

He closed the door and payed me on his bed. The window is open and the moonlight shines so brightly on Edmund who I dare say looks much like a Prince. We lay side by side on his bed as our hands touch. He finally turns to me and kisses me. He is forceful but so very gentle. I feel as if I'm kissing silk. He forces my head back slightly.

It is cold in his room but Edmund's lips are soft and gentle against mine. Mine I figure must be slightly dry from the cold. But Edmund doesn't seem to mind. He keeps kissing me until I hook my arms around his shoulders. Then he pulls back and looks at me with half lidded eyes and just as quick as he had pulled back, leans in again and connects our lips.

My tiredness feels insignificant compared to Edmund's lips on mine. That night I fell asleep in Edmund's arms.

_____________
Cuties❤️❤️