Chapter 13: Its gone

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

If the world's stop spinning... Then it is. I blink my eyes so many times just to ensure to myself that I am not dreaming that this is not an illusion but everything is real.

The woman I been searching, I been chasing for almost seven years... The woman I was begging to God to let me see, the woman that I longing for every night, the woman who's in my every dreams that I have was always there.

There she is standing with all grace wearing her ivory gown that perfectly fit on her upper body showing every curve of her body and on the lower part of her gown was a long slit showing her perfect shape of legs that any man would die to see...

I felt my chest tighten.

From the pain, from the excitement.

♪♪If the feeling is gone please don't pretend that you still love me♪♪

I almost cry from the moment she start singing...

Oh God you didn't know how I missed her voice, how much I am dying to see her, how much I wanted to run over her and envelop her in my arms... I have to take a deep breath, my heart founding too much as if they wanted to jump out of his case.

♪♪I can see it in your eyes and it hurts to admit it I can tell that the feeling is gone♪♪

I look around and saw many bachelor glimmering their eyes while looking at her and the other young executive even old businessmen giving her an admiring look. Every each of them giving her an edifying praise. Each of them hoping to give them even a single glance from her.

I look at her again, she's singing very well it's like she melting our hearth by just her voice, and her every move she makes every moves with a very graceful. She carries herself like a queen that every species should look at her with praise that every man willingly to die just to have her.