Chapter 12: The Heiress

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

~If I compare my feelings to science.

it is a milky way."

I scan the venue as the party about to start it's too early, but some of our guests are already here from politician, artist, businessman, businesswomen, name it they all here.

The event organizer does their job very well the hall was decorated by gold and silver, mellow music was played that will fit to this event.

"Good evening Mr. Smith" I turn my head as Jessica greeted the new arrive I stretch my arm as greeting them.

"Welcome Mr. Smith I glad that you made it." He smiles and shake my hand.

"You know I won't miss it Mr. Espinosa."

"Oh, thank you so much." I said.

He then look to the woman beside him. "By the way this is Margo my Wife, honey this young man is Marlon Justine Espinosa the President of Espinosa&Sandoval Inc.," He introduce the woman to us.

I held her hand and give a quick kiss at back. "My pleasure to meet you Mrs. Smith." I smile to her.

"Oh, the pleasure is mine too, my husband, he has so much fond of you he keep telling so many good things about you." She said in her sweet tone, like mom always does to me. I shyly smile at her.

"And this Jessica my wife." I slowly pulled Jessica to introduce to them.

"Oh, such a wonderful lady nice to meet you Mrs. Espinosa" Jessica reply her with the same and gave her a quick kiss on her left cheek.