Chapter 23: Warning

Chapter 23: Warning

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

~You will search for me in another PERSON...

I promise

And you will never find ME~

----Trash

I clench my teeth; it can be more than what she's saying but who am I to question her? Sa una pa lang hindi ang iniwan ang binasura kundi ang mga nang-iiwan and I know who's that certain person is.

"Your presentation is good Mr. Espinosa just like what I expected to you." Mr. Ching said I blinked my eye to look at him.

I just simply nod and took my seat, it's her time to show her creation. I followed every movement she does, she's like a best scenery that I never get tried to watch.

How she walks, how she flipped her hair, the small movement of her finger, how sensual her lip...

"I am expecting more interesting and new ideas with you Ms. Sandoval I am vocal to say that Mr. Espinoza presentation are quite good although I been seeing some his design on other places." A mischievous smile played on his face and I want to rip that face.

I clench my jaw, I know how hard to please a customer like them, like him.

I been in this business since child I might try to be different but still, I know how some monster wearing a suit calling their self as a businessman. Calling their self, a God. I see one. Know him than anyone. And I even calling him a father.

"Oh yeah? That's weird because our company provide a well-known design, we ensure that we provide the best among the best. Create a breath-taking piece that will fit to our customer, that's our motto every person is unique so our pieces are, we ensure that no one will have a same design even to the cheapest price" Andrea said to Mr. Ching with a hint of fire in her eyes.

Instead of feeling amaze on what she said, I felt hot suddenly I want to change that fire in her eyes in a different way.

"Ah, you got me wrong Ms. Sandoval I didn't mean to offend your company either you. But somehow this year the design of Mr. Espinosa's team is being same with other company. And to being honesty here I only acknowledge this proposal because the old Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa assure me that YOU the heir of late Sandoval's will give me the best out of the best design that I look for my resort, call me ambitious but that's what business work." He confidently said.

"I must admit that you have a point Mr. Ching, but aren't you thinking that somehow those design was plagiarist?" a devilish smirk was form to her sinister lips

And somehow it sends to me some tingle to my nerve those smile had some effect on me that can make my mind go blank.

"Mr. Espinosa?" Mr. Ching call my attention while me looking to Andrea in a daze.