Chapter 16: Wild

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

­-Remember the first time that we kiss, Lyric from hear of jar-

"I missed you so... so much.... I saw you singing you're so great Andy girl..." masayang masaya na sabi ni Jessica, Paul's fiancée.

"Maka miss ka naman as if we didn't bump with each other last week." I looked at her as she smiling genuine.

"Yeah, but we haven't a chance to have a chitchat... you're in hurry that time." Jessie said then pout.

Andrea giggle at her and that's make her more beautiful.

"Then tell me how can I make it up to you Jessie?"

"Hmmm.... Let's hang-out later."

"Oh! That's great I wanted that too."

"Great I know the best bar here I'll ensure you, you'll gonna love that place"

"I coming with you guys." Biglang sabat naman ni Paul.

Para kaming audience ni Jessica sa kanilang harapan they keep on talking to each other.

"No!" malakas na sabi ni Jessie "It's a girl's night out you're not allowed sweetie" natatarantang sabi nito kay Paul.

"Yeah right girl's night out! The last time you two hang-out together saan ko kayo sinundo sa presinto?! Stop that girl's night out thingy of your fiancée!" naniningkit ang mga matang sabi ni Paul.

I look at Andrea alam kong may pagka wild siya sa bar minsan lalo na noong mga college pa kame pero ang mapunta sa Police station? That too much.