Chapter 11: Changes

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

~The past is over, learn from it. The future is coming prepare for it. The present is here, brace it.~

"Did you send well all the invitations?" I said while looking at some paper checking and revising all the agreement of the other companies.

"Yes, Sir. Almost ninety percent are done the invitation had been send and most of them send back a letter that they will come." My secretary cheerfully said I know she is happy to the outcome of this event.

I just give her a nod. We are really busy right now, we are celebrating the golden annual 50th year anniversary of Espinosa&Sandoval Inc., we are running out of a time as the date come nearer many client wants to deal with their business and negotiation with us that's really suck!

"How about Ms. Sandoval is she send back a conformation letter?" My head's automatically head up hearing those word from my mother who currently sitting on a couch while reading her favorite book.

She gave my secretary a hoping look, wishing for a positive response.

"Unfortunately madam, until this moment we haven't receive any replies from their side we been contacting her since last week but they can't give us enough answer if she will attend or not Madam. " she said in her politely tone.

My mother look at me with a confusing look.

"Even a representative?" there's a hint of hoping on her voice.

She smiles awkwardly to my mom before answer her. "None, even her secretary didn't answer the letter or anyone in the Philippines branches." Now my secretary look confuses too.

"That's for now Melinda, you can go." I said to her trying to avoid my mother for further asking a question to my secretary.