Chapter 13

Written 4/12/23. I don't wanna spoil, but there's smut

Todays date, 12/25/23. Christmas. But it's also my wedding day.
All of my family from all over the world is coming to the states. Sal and I decided to honeymoon at my Nonno and Nonnas spare house in Albany.

But today was special. Today I was getting married. Today was a day that I was going to remember forever.

My wedding. Everything that lead up to it is finally worth it. All of those things brought me closer to Sal. It brought me closer to my family. Those things made me realize people loved me. I was loved. I am loved. That kept me going. Sal kept me going. And now I was going to get married to him.

My dream is finally becoming true. I'm getting married to Sal. I'm getting married to my dream partner.

I smile. I keep thinking about getting my dress, my ring, everything.

But for now, my dress. I went for the traditional white with some flower details that I wanted to add. I also followed the traditional something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. I was wearing my Nonnas veil, some new shoes, my mothers diamond necklace, and a blue wedding garter. My makeup was just a Smokey eye and a nude lip, plus a bit of foundation, simple but cute.

But as my thoughts run, I push them back. All of the women in my family were talking and drinking as I was getting my makeup done by Hilaria. She was going to do her own makeup, along with all the other girls.

Our bachelorette party was a just a nice dinner at a local place. As I talked with my family, I still couldn't get Sal off my mind. How we were going to spend the rest of our life together. Maybe even have kids.

"Hey, Y/n.", Hilaria says, causing me to look at her, "You're thinking good things, right?". "Yea.", I sigh. "Good. No bad thoughts. Push them away when they come.", Hilaria smiles. "And that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks, Ari. You've always been there for me.", I hug Hilaria. "And I always will. Now don't cry. We don't want that mascara to run.", Hilaria laughs. "Yea.", I grin. "Now we only have 25 minutes,", Hilaria claps, "forza, mettiamoci questo vestito!".

>time skip<

I inhale.

G-d, I don't know if I'm ready.

Wait a minute, of course I am!

I've dreamt of this moment for so long, it's my dream! And I am ready!

Fuck off, thoughts! I'm getting married!

"Ready?", Hilaria asks. "As ready as I ever be.", I sigh. "Brian!", Hilaria calls out, and that's when my brother comes out. "Let's go, sister sister.", Brian winks. "Let's go.", I smile.

Hilaria opens the door that was hiding me, which soon revealed my brother and I.
That's when I saw him.
I saw my future husband.

Sal Vulcano.

I saw his face light up as we made eye contact, causing me to do the same.

As Brian and I walk down the isle, my smile grows. I'm so in love. I'm so happy.

When I reach the end, I stand in front of Sal. It was like it all stopped.

(I don't feel like writing the full vows bc I don't know shit abt weddings.)

And after the vows, we were married. I was officially Y/n Vulcano- Y/l/n (yes we gonna hyphenate the last names cause that's what imma do.). Our party was one of the most fun things I ever experienced. And then I was going on my honeymoon.

G-d, life just keeps getting better. I'm finally happy. I'm finally living the life I wanna live. It's my dream, and it's now a reality.

In the past year, I moved into Sals house, so we were going to stay home for a few nights to wait for the traffic to die down due to it being Christmas, then head to Albany. But until then, we would be staying at home.

When we got back to the house, Sal was helping me to take off my dress as I undo my hair.

"This was the best night of my life.", I smile. "I couldn't agree more.", Sal said, speaking over the loud zipper. "Thank you.", I say as I take some makeup remover and wipe off all of the eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara, and foundation. Cleaning up all of that, I made sure there was no residue on my face.

Once that was done, I turn around, looking at my husband.

I walk over and put my hands on my face, "I love you more than anything.". "And I love you.", Sal smiled.

And with that, I kissed him softly. That soon turned to heated, and we ended up on the bed.

I was on my back as Sal was leaning over me, us taking off whatever that was under my dress and his suit.

As this continued, I could feel myself get more turned on every second. This was going to be the night I lose my virginity.

After a few minutes of making out, I could see that Sal had a boner, which made it clear something was going to happen.

Sal pulls away, "You ready?". "Yea.", I breathe out.

I breathe in as Sal takes himself in his hand, positioning himself so that he was inches away from my lower body.

"You can go.", I say. Sal then moves so that he was touching me, then he pushed in.

I groan in some pain, but push through it.

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop?", Sal asked, stopping. "No, it's ok. You can keep going.", I say. "Alright. Just let me know if you're in to much pain.", Sal said, starting to move again. "Yea.", I say, "Thanks for caring.". "I'm you're husband. I'll always care.", Sal smiles.

Him just saying how he's my husband makes me even more happy. Could life get any better?

I kiss Sal, my hands pressed against his face.

As he moved, the pain started to decrease and the pleasure began to form.

As he moved more and more, I began to feel the pleasure form in my body. That familiar knot growing in my stomach.

The more Sal moved, the more the feeling became stronger.

As I rid out the high, I could only feel pleasure.

This feeling is a feeling you couldn't describe. I guess the closest you could say... I'm not really sure. I'm not good at explaining.

But as I came, so did Sal.

We just laid there for a few seconds before we kissed, Sal sliding next to me.

I rested my head on his chest, him then placing his arm around my waist.

And then we just laid there, falling asleep in each others arms, as happy as you could be.