Chapter 3

Written 4/2/23 and 4/3/23

It's my second appearance on the show, and this time I'm going to be teaming up with the others to prank people. This time we're attending a couples group, with me being Murrs wife. I'd prefer it to be with Sal, but it's ok. Fuck. I can't fall in love again. Especially with one of my brothers best friends.

As my 'husband' and I walk in, we spot two open seats with our name tags placed on them. We sit down and hear the others speak into our headphone thing.

"Alright, Y/n. What you're going to have to do is say the things we tell you to say when they ask you questions, and then Murr is going to follow up that answer with some even more ridiculous. For example, when they ask what you do for fun, you say play with a doll, something weird. And then Murr might say "Her names Jennifer.". Something stupid like that. And if it gets to a point, start getting touchy-feely.", Joe laughs. "Ok, that's where I put my foot down. No touching.", Brian says. "Got it. Start making out in the middle of nowhere. Easy peasy.", i whisper. "Gah- no! That's the opposite!", i could hear the frustration in Brian's voice. "I'm joking. No way in fuck I'm kissing Murr. No offense.", I say. "None taken.", Murr smiles. We both nod and look at the presenter.

As they ask questions, i answered the most ridiculous answers. And if that wasn't embarrassing enough, Murr followed up with all sorts of questionable replies.

It even got to the point where we had gotten called up and had to do an exercise that involved us being very touchy with each other, and it was our job to make the other people as uncomfortable as possible. Which caused me to laugh a few times, so some people seemed a bit suspicious. But thought we were the weird 'couple', so I'm assuming they didn't think anything of it.

Brian was going crazy as if i was getting too close to Murr, but his anger made it a hell of a lot harder to keep a straight face. But being around the Jokers lifted my mood heavily. I'm glad I started hanging out with the guys. Being alone with barley any friends really affects messed me up. Especially all the exes. So many people suck, but Brian always got me out of my spiral. He's always been there for me. It's nice to know someone loves me.

After this was over, I reunited with the rest of the crew and Brian immediately rushed over and snatched me away from Murr, "Jesus, Y/n. I never want to see this shit ever again.". "Man, fuck off.", i roll my eyes, "You haven't seen shit. I can do a lot worse. Hella worse.". "Eww.", Brian let go of me, "I just don't want a repeat of... you know who.". "Don't even bring him up.", i sigh, "He's such a asshat.". "Who's 'him'?", Joe asked. "My ex. He was such an asshole. He's tried to reach out before, but I can't have a repeat of whatever that disaster was. Haven't dated anyone since I was 20.", i explain. "Jeez. How bad was it?", Murr asked. "Fucker tried to separate us. He wouldn't even let her leave the house. Took her phone and shit. He's the reason I'm like this.", Brian says. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry for bringing that up.", Joe apologized. "It's alright. It's nice to get it off my chest. But I've gotta go home and pick up some treats for my Babies.", i say, starting to walk off. "You have kids?", Sal asked. "She means her Guinea pigs. Y/n treats then like humans.", Brian sighs. "Hey, they love me unconditionally. Except Maria. She's a bit mean. But They don't argue. Unlike... someone...", i raise my eyebrows at Brian, "Now my bed is craving my presence. Ciao.", i wave. "Bye.", Joe, Murr, and Brian say. "Ciao!", Sal yelled even though I was a few feet away. All the guys look at him with a weird look and I smile, "Ciao.".

Sal seems like a nice guy. He seems like he wouldn't hurt me. But that's what I thought with the asshat, as i refer to him. Normally I don't change my mind. But Sal seems different. He seems like he cares. G-d knows what Brian would think. Would he want his little sister dating his friend? I'm guessing, screw that, it's obviously no, he wouldn't. I should probably talk to Brian about this. I'm just terrified of his reaction. His baby sister trying to date his childhood friend? Hell! I don't even know if Sal likes me! He could probably think I'm the weirdest slut in the world! I mean I kinda get why he would think that. I flirted with him as a joke. But now I'm actually wanting to talk to him. Have a one on one with him without cameras. Without mics. Without people telling me what to do. I want to flirt without joking. G-d, what's happening to me? I'm moving to fast. Way to fast. Imagine i fuck my life up even more? Not happening. I'm not falling for my brothers best friend. No. Never in a million years.