Chapter 9

Written 4/9/23

I quickly move over to Sal, butterflies flowing throughout my body as I make the short journey to him.

But when I reach him, I pause.

I don't really know him that well. What if he's joking? What would the rest of the guys think about me and Sal kissing?

You know what? Today was rough. So what I wanna have a little fun?

I move my hand to the side of Sals face, positioning myself to kiss him.

And then I did it.

I leaned in and kissed him.

I kissed Sal Vulcano. My brothers best friend. Right after another traumatic thing that happened with my ex.

As we kissed, I never felt happier. I moved to where I could sit down and not put myself in an uncomfortable position.

Sal moved his hand onto my waist, pulling me closer to him.

My hand then moved to his hair (oh lord I'm getting butterflies writing this).

As things moved on, we started to make out. Our lips were in sync and my finger were tangled with his hair.

I was internally freaking out... why? Because Sal hand was moving for my pants. Yea, my pants!

I never let Y/e/n get that close to me. I've only ever touched myself. I did let this girl touch me once but it was a few years before Y/e/n.

Sals hands reached into my pants but I stopped them before they could get any closer.

"Sal, I'm sorry, but I don't want to mess around in my brothers house.", I apologize. "Hey, don't be sorry. I get it.", Sal nods. "Good. But why don't we tell Brian that we're gonna meet again. If we can find him.", I say. "Yeah, good luck with that. What were they even doing? They gotta do something really quick? It's been like 15 minutes.", Sal said, causing me to nod, "I know. I think we should find them.".

And it was almost on Q (HA. I KNOW ITS QUE BUT HAHAHA), the others walk in.

"Did you guys have a fun time?", Joe asked, causing Murr to smirk. Brian just looked absolutely disgusted, "Yeah... fun time...".

"I'd say so. What about you, Sal?", I ask, winking. "I'd have to agree, Y/n.", Sal agreed, smiling. "Awesome.", Brian rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe you were ok with that.", Joe whispered to Brian, attempting to hide it by turning around, "I don't either.".

-time skipppppp-

It's been a few days, and I have a date? A hangout... planned with Sal.

I looked in the mirror, staring into my own soul. I feel so ugly sometimes. I feel so stupid. So worthless. So meaningless... but that's sometimes! And not right now, so I'm winning and happy as I could ever be! But I could be more. I'm going on a... I'm hanging out with Sal in a few minutes. Wait... A FEW MINUTES? Fuck! I always lose track of time...

I grabbed some mascara and my iconic carrot cake lip gloss and applied it, not noticing how a bit of mascara was smudged (you'll see where I'm going.).

I ran to my door, slamming it closed and locking it. After that, I ran down to the bottom floor where I was supposed to meet Sal.

Then I saw his car. And, oh, G-d, he was looking mad fine.

This man has me in such a chokehold right now, it's insane (relatable af).

I walk over and he gets out of the car, opening the door for me.

"Thank you, sir.", I courtesy. "Of course, madam.", Sal does the bow thing people do (idk what it's called) and I get into the car. He walks over to his seat and I swear I saw him whispering some words to himself before he got in. But he eventually did come in, and we locked eyes.

"You look gorgeous, Y/n.", Sal smiles. "I just put on mascara and lip gloss, it's not a big secret or anything.", I laugh. "Well you do have a bit smudged right here.", Sal licks his thumb and wipes the mascara from my face (I KNOW HE WOULDNT DO THAT IRL CAUSES HES A GERMAPHOBE BUT HES GONNA DO THAT HERE.). We made eye contact and I could feel beat rise to my face.

It's all in slow motion. The passing cars, Sal blinking, him moving his hand onto my thigh. Wait... onto my thigh?

My breath hitched and I looked at his hand.

He then started to lean towards me. This caused me to follow that action.

But before we could kiss, some person walked by and shouted a 'Get a room'. That sentence made me shrug, "Should we do something rare and listen to a stranger?". "Getting a room?", Sal asked. "My place is over there.", I point to my room, "Wanna screw the plans and mess around?".

Sal smirked, "Gladly."