Chapter 8

Written 4/8/23 and 4/9/23

As I walked inside, I felt a lot safer. A lot safer. I was surrounded by people that love me. And I was sure Y/e/n wouldn't bother me again. Hopefully.

I sat ok Brian's couch and he handed me some fruit snacks. Yea, im a Child at Heart, got a problem with that?

But as i ate the fruit snacks, the guys started to ask questions. "Was that your ex?", "Who was that?", "Are you ok?".

"Hey, let's talk about something else, ok?", Brian asked the guys and they nodded. "Right.", Murr agreed.

"So what were you guys doing before... that... happened. I just want to distract myself.", i say. "We were actually talking about you.", Joe says, flat out. "O-oh... uh...", i don't know how to respond to that, so random noises are the way to go. "Oh, that came out wrong- it was all good things! We were talking about we were excited to have you over and hangout.", Joe explained. "Good. It's nice to have friends that care about you. I was never lucky with that.", I sigh, "But I did get stuck with a good brother.". Brian side hugged me and smiled, "And I got stuck with an amazing sister.". "Ok, that's enough emotion for me.", I laugh.

Suddenly, Joe and Murr looked at each other, then they both look at Brian. They all make eye contact and nod.

"Sorry, guys. I gotta do something really quick. Joe, Murr, come help me. Sal, keep Y/n busy. Let's go, guys.", Brian says, winking at me. "What?", I whisper/ask.

I mean, I'm not complaining that I'm alone with Sal, but what if it's awkward? I don't want to deal with that.

As the other guys walk out, Sal and I make eye contact. We stare at each other for a bit before I clear my throat.

"So... what do you wanna do.", I ask. "What about truth or dare? We could make some conversations and have a little fun.", Sal shrugged. "Good idea.", a flutter ran through my stomach.

I moved closer to him, a few feet away at first, but im going to guess as we talked I was going to get closer.

"Hmm... let's see... how about I go first, and you go second. I mean that's obviously what happens, but still.", I smile. "Sure.", Sal agrees.

"Well, truth or dare?", I ask. "Truth.", Sal replies. "What's your favorite color?", I ask. "I don't think that's a very good question. I thought truth or dare was dirty.", Sal says. "So you wanted to play truth or dare because it's dirty? You want to play a dirty game with your best friends sister?", I ask, smirking. "Uh... no...", Sal attempts to defend himself. "I'm just messing around. I like a Dirty Game. Teasing is just something I find amusing.", I wink. "Well, ask me a dirty truth.", Sal shifts his position. "Deal. But I move fast. What age did you lose your virginity?", I ask, smirking. "I don't remember. I just know After your brother.", Sal explains. "Ok, nice to know my brothers not a virgin.", I sigh. "My turn. Truth or dare?", Sal asked. "Truth.", I say. "Scared, are we?", Sal jokes. "Quite the opposite. But I'll play into your little game. Dare.", i say, my stomach filling with butterflies.

"Remember the first time we met and I was gonna kiss you?", Sal asked. "Yea, why?", i question. Sal inhales before he states a, "I dare you to come over here and kiss me.".

I smirk, "Deal.".

This was short but yea, I want to get something out. Ciao <3