S4 E12 Smoke and Mirrors

-My Dad's Office- 

"You two are not going to Mexico", My dad yelled. "Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico", Stiles explained. "Even if Deaton is right about this...The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels. That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points", My dad said. "Dad, we can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them. We're going", Stiles added. "I can keep you two from going", My dad said. "We'd find a way", Stiles said. "I can throw you two in a cell", My dad said. "We'd still find a way", I said. "Stiles, please. Just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye and your brother's powers! Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book two flights to Mexico. We'll both go. Okay", My dad said with sympathy. "Okay, okay, great. Do I get a gun", Stiles asked. "No", My dad and I said at the same time.

-Scott's Place-

Malia and Stiles went up to Scott's room to catch a scent while I waited for them. Then Liam came in. "Hey Liam", I said. "Hey", He said back. It seemed like the more Liam and I fell in love the more it got awkward. At this point we barely spoke to each other. Then Stiles and Malia came downstairs. "No! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us", Stiles yelled. "Why not", Liam said. "Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out". Stiles added. "You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something", Liam asked. "You tore through the last chains, remember", Malia added. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there", Stiles said. Okay, then where do we get carbonite", Liam asked. "Seriously, you haven't seen it either", Stiles said as we were about to leave. "Wait! What if we put me in the trunk", Liam asked. "You'd get out of that, too. Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this", Stiles stated. "I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be", Liam begged. "Maybe there is", Stiles said. 

-Empty Garage-

All four of us got out of the car and so did braeden. "How did you get a prison transport van", Stiles asked. "I'm a U.S. Marshal", Braeden said. "Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover", Stiles said. Another car pulled up."Are we really bringing him", Derek said pointing to Liam. "Are we really bringing him", Stiles said as Peter got out of the car. "We're bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going", Peter added. "What's that mean", I asked. "Wait who's this", Peter asked. "Peter this is my brother Apollo", Stiles said. "Why are we bringing another mere mortal", Peter groaned. "He's a seer", Stiles said. All the stuff I heard about Peter I tried to read his mind but I couldn't get anything. It was like his mind was blank. "Did you just read my mind", Peter said shocked. "Don't be so shocked if we could we would all read your mind", Stiles said. "Anyways If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him" Peter said. "What, she wants to make him younger", Liam asked "Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf", Derek said. A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her...Maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going", Peter said trying to rush us. "We can't. Not without Lydia", Stiles said. Stiles tried calling her but she wasn't answering. "What's she doing at the school anyway", Derek asked. "We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker", Malia added. "If she has a car, she can catch up to us.", Braeden said. "That's a good point. We'll call her from the road",  Peter said. "No. What if something happened? What if she's in trouble", I said. "Fine. You stay, you find her. We're gonna go on without you", Peter said. "I could call Mason. He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her", Liam said. "All right. Fine", Stiles sighed. "Don't worry Stiles Mason will find her", I said patting his back. "Remember what we're dealing with. It's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume that there's any humanity left", Peter stated as he looked at Liam. "Oh. This little one is terrified of them, aren't you? Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive. A reminder to everyone. You do not fight Berserkers to survive, you fight to kill", Peter said trying to scare everyone. 

-Mexico-

I rode with Derek, Breaden, Stiles, and Liam. I rested a little while we drove to Mexico. When I woke up it was night. I could tell Liam was losing control. Derek pulled out something. Liam, you with me? "We have a mantra that we use. You repeat it, you focus on the words. It's like meditating. You say the words until you feel control coming back to you", Derek explained. "Okay. Okay, okay! What are the words", Liam asked. "Okay, look at the triskelion. See the symbol? I have a tattoo on my back, it's the same thing. Each spiral means something. Alpha, Beta, Omega. It represents the idea that we can always rise to one and fall back to another. Betas can become Alphas. Alphas can become Betas", Derek said. "Can Alphas become Omegas", Liam asked. Derek nodded. "All you have to do is say the three words. And with each one, you tell yourself you're getting calmer, more in control. Go ahead", Derek said. Liam tried saying the word but it wasn't working Liam just kept getting more angry. Liam broke out of the cuff and tried to hurt Derek. "Liam", Derek yelled. "Derek, I don't think Alpha, Beta, Omega is resonating with him", Stiles said. "You know any other mantras", Derek said. "I do", I said. I lunged toward Liam. "Hey, Look at me", I said as I touched both side of his face.  "What three things cannot long be hidden", I asked. "Liam, look at me", I said. "What three things cannot long be hidden", I asked again. I could feel the aggression at werewolf has during a full moon. I checked his aura and very dark red almost black. I tried calming him down. "Sun... The moon... The truth", Liam said. "That's it. Say it again", I said. Liam grunted. "Sun, the moon... The truth", Liam said as he returned to his human form. "Derek", Braeden asked.  "We're okay", Derek said. Once I took my hands off his face I almost fainted in Stiles arms. "Woah! Woah! Are you ok Apollo", Stiles asked. "It's his powers", Derek said. "The mind and the moon are two very powerful things as a Seer his mental state is more powerful than ours", Derek said. "Our minds are connected to the moon but for Seers it's the opposite. Their minds are fighting the moon once a full moon starts", Derek explained. "It's draining his powers", Derek stated. "It's like a toy car running on a low battery", Derek stated. "What is his mind and the moon fighting over", Stiles asked. "Nobody really knows", Derek said. "But here eat these", Derek said as he pulled out some seeds. "What are these", I said as I ate the seeds. "Sunflower seeds, they will replenish your psychic energy but still be careful it won't bring you to full power", Derek said. "Thank you", I said. We made it to La Iglesia. A Berserker opened the van and grabbed Derek and started stabbing him. With my Psychokinesis I pushed the Berserker back but it wasn't enough to kill it. I slowly got back up and walked off. I ran to Derek and tried to heal him and he told me to go with the others. I ran into La Iglesia with the others. But we ran into a Berserker. Malia told Stiles to find Kira while the four of us fought off the Berserker. With my Psychokinesis I picked up a pillar and threw it at the Berserker. I could sense that the Berserker aura was familiar. A few minutes later Malia was about to give him the final blow but Stiles and Kira told it was Scott. Liam broke the spell that was placed on Scott. "You! The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her.", Scott said to Peter. We all looked at him. "I knew it", I yelled. "Something was off about him", I said. "All for power. For my family's power. To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified. You don't deserve your power. Not power like this", Peter said. Scott and Peter started fighting. But Scott eventually won. The Sun rose that the next day and we all celebrated. Then Liam came up to me. He pulled me aside. "Hey I think it's better if we remain friends", He said. When he said that I almost cried. "It's too awkward for us to be more than friends I hope this doesn't put an end to our friendship", He said. "No I was thinking the same thing. It's too awkward for us to be a couple so I'll go", I said lying. I walked away and wiped the tears off my face. I just slept the whole car ride so I wouldn't cry. 

-My Dad's Office-

Once we got to my Dad's Office I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I started crying in my dad's arms. "Woah Apollo are you ok", He said. "Yeah I just missed you", I said. That night I couldn't help but cry.