10

S5 E3 Condition Terminal

All five of us ran to the Police Station and found everyone on the floor

All five of us ran to the Police Station and found everyone on the floor. Stiles and I found a trail of blood leading to our father's office. There we found Lydia wounded and Kira trying to stop the blood. I ran to Lydia. "What's going on with her", I panicked. "Tracy stabbed her with her tail and now she's bleeding out", Kira said. Theo ran into the room and tried to stop the blood with his belt. "Lydia it's Apollo I'm going to try to heal you", I said. "Are you sure that's going to work", Theo asked. "No but I have to try", I said. A green mist surrounded my hands. I tried healing her but it wasn't working. "C'mon work", I said. "Please work", I said. I started crying. I put my hands directly on the wound. "C'mon healing work", I said as tears fell down my eyes. "Apollo it's ok she's going to be ok", Theo said. "I silently cried in Theo's arms", I said. I could feel Lydia dying. I could see her aura disappearing. Paramedics arrived and took Lydia in. 

-Hospital-

We waited in the waiting room. Mrs. Mccall told us she's going to be fine. She could tell I was upset and told me what I did was a very brave thing even if it didn't work.

 -Stilinski House-

Theo stayed with me that night. He comforted me. "So tell me about your powers", He asked. "I'm what they call a Seer. I have power over the mind", I said. "I'm basically a human mood ring", I said. "I can look into the future to give me clues but I cannot look all the way into the future. I am only given clues to help me", I said. "Can you do it on command", He asked. "Nope something has to trigger it", I said. "I can look into people's minds and see their thoughts and memories", I said. "What does it look like", He asked. "It's like if I woke up into your body", I said. "I have so many powers", I said. "Ya know I think I wanna learn karate", I said. "Why", he asked. "I wanna learn how to fight so I can protect my friends", I said. "I don't wanna see the one who is most powerful and not be able to fight", I said. "Apollo I think that's a good idea", Theo said.

-The Next Night-

Mason made Liam go to a club so Liam asked me to come along. "Can you put your phone away for five minutes. Scott can howl if he needs you", Mason said. "I just feel like I should be doing something "You are. You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot and a really hot flight attendant", Mason said. "I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant", Liam laughed. "Okay, yeah, choices are limited, but at least here, you can get drunk", Mason said. The club door and out came a girl. "I said I'd let you in. Not him", The girl said. "You said I could have a plus one", Mason said. "I didn't say plus Liam", She said. "And who is this", She asked. "He's Liam's friend", Mason said. "Forget it. I don't have to go in", Liam said. "No, you're coming. Okay" Mason said. "How about me, him, and him...Plus 50", Mason said pulling money out of pocket. "Welcome to Sinema", She said. We walked into the club. "We don't look old enough to be here", Liam stated. Mason went to drink with Brett. Then I looked at Liam and he didn't look good. "Are you ok Liam", I asked. "Yeah I just have this bad feeling", Liam said. Liam tried talking to Brett but Brett didn't listen of course. Liam bumped into the girl from earlier. Breaking all the shot bottles. "Are you kidding me? Those were $10 each", She said. "Sorry", Liam said. "The bartender isn't just going to refill them for me", She said. "Uh, okay, um, I've got money. I've got, um...Uh...$12 and uh...Change", Liam said digging in his pockets. "You still owe me $200", She said throwing his money at him. "Hey what's your problem", I said. "Look, I don't know what he did to deserve his treatment but he obviously is trying to make things better", I said. "And I'm sure what he did happened a long time ago so give it up", I said. "Whatever", She said walking away. Then Liam made a face like he heard something. "Liam what's wrong" I said. "It's Brett he's in trouble", He said. Liam ran to the back of the club and I followed him. Him and a guy were fighting. The guy had stingers on his forearms and his back. Scott and Kira joined the fight. He knocked Scott and Kira back but Liam slammed him to the ground. "Pain", I said using my mental Illusion. "Apollo that's enough", Scott said. I didn't listen to him and kept going almost killing the guy. Scott had to slap me to get me to snap out of it. "I'm sorry Scott I don't know what's going on with me", I said. Liam and Scott tried to pick him up and some guys in masks came and killed the guy.

-Later that night-

 I called Stiles and asked me to pick me up from a club but as I waiting for Stiles some came up from behind and they're hand started biting my shoulder.