S4 E11 A Promise to the dead

Since I was out of the hospital I could finally be useful again

Since I was out of the hospital I could finally be useful again. Ever since Liam and kissed we have talked that much. I think I made it awkward and now I kinda regret it. But I have hope that maybe we could be more than friends. Ever since we kissed I could now feel every emotion he has. Even when I'm not around him. Stiles checked the bestiary but he couldn't find anything. So once again I was back to square one.

-The next day at school-

Scott told me that he wanted me to talk to Liam so I pulled in aside in an empty classroom. "Liam what is going on with you", I said. "Scott told me what's been going on with you", I said. "Look, I know things between us are awkward right now but I'll do whatever it takes to get you feeling at least somewhat normal", I said. "I don't know ever since I fought the Berserker and Scott always fighting I don't know I'm just stressed", Liam said. "Then allow me to take it away", I said. "No don't. When a werewolf is stressed it's nothing compared to a human. We feel ten times worse than humans and I don't want you to feel that", Liam stated. "I already feel how stressed you are so please allow me", I said. I could tell Liam didn't want me to do that. "Nevermind I'll respect your wishes but I know something that help you destress", I said. I grabbed his hand and ran to the lacrosse field. "What are we doing here", He asked. "You're gonna teach me how to play lacrosse", I said. I got some lacrosse sticks and he started teaching me. We had a couple of laughs. Then we started play fighting and he pinned me down to the ground. We both stared at each other for a bit. Then our lips crashed and once again I was overloaded with his pink aura. As right I touched both sides of his face while we were kissing and I took some of his stress away. He pulled back. "Did you just take some of my stress away", He asked. "Yeah", I said. "It doesn't matter to me anymore", Liam said as we started kissing again. We didn't stop until Stile caught us. "Apollo what are you doing", Stiles yelled. Liam and I got up so quickly when we heard my brother. "Oh sorry I forgot I was going to meet up when you and Malia so I could tutor her my bad", I said.  "C'mon we're going to be late", Stiles said grabbing me. "We talk later", Stiles said to me. 

-The Next Night-

It was time for the game. And as usual I was the waterboy. I could tell the stress I took from Liam didn't work I was worried about him. Until Stiles came up to me. "Looking I'm going to find Scott and Kira call me if they get here", Stiles said as my vision started to get blurry. In my vision I saw Scott and Kira fighting off a Berserkers and Kate at Derek's place. Then my vision returned back to normal. "Apollo", Stiles said. "I need to come with you", I said. We went to Derek's place. Derek told us what happened. "Apollo can you sense anything", Derek asked. "Wait what do you mean can he sense anything", My dad asked. "You haven't told dad", Stiles said. "Told me what", Dad said. "Dad I have powers", I said. "What kind of powers", He asked. "Mental powers", I explained. "On What kind of level", My dad said. "Mr. Stilinski your son is a very powerful Seer", Derek stated. "Is this what I am", I asked. "I didn't see it at first but now I do", Derek said. "Seers are very rare with multiple mind abilities", Derek said. "You're a very powerful asset Apollo", Derek said. Then Lydia called Stiles and told him Scott and Kira were in Mexico.