S4 E3 Dreamcatchers

-My Dad Office-

My Dad was about to go on a date. "Oh, I should've got a haircut", My Dad complained. "Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut", Stiles said. "Stiles" I said smacking the side of his arm. "What, it's true", Stiles said. "Don't listen to him Dad you look handsome", I said. "Yeah Mr. Stilinski I think you look great", Scott added. "Well, thank you, son I should have had", My dad said. "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea", My Dad complained. "What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man", Stiles said give our Dad a look. "It's a woman, Stiles", My Dad laughed. "Okay", Stiles said. "A very beautiful woman", My Dad said. "What beautiful woman, by the way", Stiles asked. "None of your business. Either one of you", My Dad said. "I want to know", Stiles said. Then I heard someone yell my Dad's name. All four of us walked out my Dad's Office. A boy was yelling his name. His name was Donovan. He was a tall, lean man of medium stature with pale white skin, dark brown eyes, and wavy dark brown hair. "I'm going to kill you", Donovan yelled. "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out", My Dad said. "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a Knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why", Donovan yelled. "Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know. Just stuck there, forever", Stiles said. He tried lunging at Stiles. "Pain", I said using my powers. Donovan was overwhelmed with excruciating pain and fell to the floor. He started screaming in pain. "Alright Apollo that's enough", Scott Whispered. I didn't listen and I kept giving him pain. "Apollo stop that's enough", Scott said shaking me. Once I snapped out of it I stopped. "Oh Apollo you're so dead", Donovan said. "I will make you wish you never lived", Donovan said. "Get him out of here", My Dad yelled. I got from Theo telling that he was here. "Welp I got to go", I said. "Wait where are you going" Stiles asked. "I have a study group with Theo", I said. Stiles gave me a look. "What", I said. "Nothing, just go have fun", He said. But once I got to the Library I had to go because my dad called me to come look at a crime scene. 

-Downtown Beacon Hill- 

I ran into the Crime scene. "Dad what's going on", I asked. "That kid Donovan may have killed his lawyer and two officers. I looked at the crime scene and touched a pool of blood. My vision got blurry and I had a vision. In my vision I saw a girl killing two offices, saw Donovan running away, and heard the lawyer screaming the name Tracy. My vision returned back to normal. "Apollo what did you see", My Dad asked. "It wasn't Donovan who killed them it was a girl named Tracy", I said. Then Scott chimed in on the walkie talkie. "Scott, is that you", Officer Parrish asked.
Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name", Scott said. "What name", My Dad asked. "Tracy", I said. "He keeps saying Tracy", Scott said. "Tracy who", My Dad asked. "Stewart. Tracy Stewart", Lydia said. 

-At School-

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors", Lydia said. "Well, now she's the night terror. Especially since no one can find her", Stiles said. "Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable... Except for you", Scott said to Mason. "Oh. I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is.", Mason said. "I'm still learning", Kira said. "Liam, we said you could tell him.Not invite him to the inner circle", Stiles said. "Uh, I'm in the inner circle", Mason asked excitedly. "No", Liam and Stiles said. "Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her", Scott said. "One lone serial-killing wolf", Malia added. "Uh, she only killed one person, you know", Stiles said. "Yeah but the other two were mauled", I said. "All right, what do we do when we catch her", Scott asked. "I say we put her down", Malia said. "Intense", Mason added. "Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later", Scott said. A few hours later we found Tracy and rushed her to Deaton. 

-Animal Clinic-

Deaton was inspecting Tracy. And found out she was a Kanima. She paralyzed everyone in the room and ran out. Malia however was able to breakout the paralysis and go after her. A few minutes later Theo came and helped us break out the paralysis.