4

A/N:(I'm trying out a new writing style so lemme know if this is better)

S4 E6 Orphaned

-Later That Night-

-Later That Night-

Stiles, Derek, and I went to a druid named Deaton to help Brett because he was tripping out on wolfsbane. We got him on the Metal table and he started tripping out. "What the hell is happening to this kid, Stiles panicked. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible", Deaton explained. "And you need to also hold him down so I can calm him so he doesn't panic about the knife that's going to cut him open", I yelled. "Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength", Stiles taunted. "Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength", Derek taunted. "Can you two please shut up I need to concentrate", I demanded. My index and middle fingers on both of my hands touched both sides of his head. "Listen to me", I said. "Focus on me. Just me and only me", I assured him. I can see his aura. It was gray of panic and nervousness. "Listen to my voice and calm down", I said. I could feel his aura starting to turn light blue. "Hey it's just me and you", I assured him. But Derek and Stiles broke my concentration and Brett got up from the table. Until some guy knocked him out. Deaton was finally able to cut him open and release the wolfsbane. Brett started saying something. "The sun... The moon... The truth... The sun... The moon... The truth...", Brett said weakly. "Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth. It's Buddhist", Deaton stated. Once Stiles and I got back home we started discussing my powers. "So you know how to control them now right", Stiles questioned.  "Well kinda I know how to control the Aura Sensing, Mood Control, and Pain Inducement", I remarked. "But I haven't learned to control the visions", I said. "Wait you have vision", Stiles exclaimed. "Yeah", I said. "You didn't tell me about that", Stiles said. "Well I only got my first one a few hours ago", I stated. "So I have some research to do", Stiles sighed. "Don't worry I'll figure this out with you", I assured him. 

-Later at School-

I didn't see Liam at School. Neither did Scott or Mason. We all went to the Coach. "Sorry, guys, Liam skipped my class. Maybe he's sick. Like me", Coach said. "Liam didn't look sick on our run" Mason explained. "He's not getting back to any of my texts" Scott worriedly said. "Mine either", Mason added. They both looked at him. "Why is everyone looking at me", I asked. "Don't you guys text like everyday", Scott asked. "Not everyday...well maybe...yeah it's everyday", I sheepishly said. "That's besides the point he hasn't texted me since last night's...events", I stated. "Yeah, don't worry. I'll find him. But text me if you see him.", Scott asked.  "All right", Mason said. Scott and I started walking to class. "Scott I don't want to be negative but I have a bad feeling about this", I worriedly said. "Is it like a psychic feeling", Scott asked. "No but it's a feeling", I said. "Apollo you do know you have a place in the pack right", Scott asked. "Yeah I know", I said. "So why didn't you tell any of us when suspected you could be supernatural", He questioned. "I don't know I guess I was still figuring out some stuff", I said. "Like what", He said. "You beacon hills guys sure do ask a lot of questions", I said. "Like friendships, School, this weird town stuff like that", I said. "By friendships do you mean Liam", He asked. "I know how Liam feels about me and it's more than a friend", I said. "So why not just go out with him", Scott asked. "Because going out with Liam during this time would be simply Awkward", I sighed. "Well I think you guys should-", Scott stated but he got a phone call from Liam. "Liam", Scott asked. Scott paused for a second. "Where is he", Scott said. "I'll give you the money", Scott said. "What do you want", Scott asked. "Got it", Scott said. "Bus parking lot now", Scott said to me. 

-Bus Parking Lot-

We met up with Garrett. "Okay, what do you want? You want me to go to Stilinski? I can do that. Or I can talk to my father. He's an FBI agent", Scott reassured. "You think I want you talking to anyone with a badge? I'm not getting help from a werewolf because I want him to talk to someone", Garrett agonized. "Then what am I supposed to do", Scott demanded. "They are transferring Violet to a federal facility. You are not gonna let that happen", Garrett commanded. "How", Scott asked. "They're going to put her in a car. We're going to follow it. We get ahead of it. You stop it", Garrett appealed. "You want me to attack a car? That's your plan", Scott Confusedly said. "You're an Alpha. If you can't stop one little car, then one little Beta is going to die. I stab your boy with a blade dipped in wolfsbane. Once it gets to the heart... Bad things happen", Garrett agonized. "And him...well let's just be he's going to die too if you don't help me", Garrett sneered. "Wolfsbane won't kill me", I said. "Yeah but high frequencies make your brain explode", He sneered. "Fine we'll do it", Scott said. 

-Later that night-

Scott tried to convince his dad not to do it but his dad didn't listen. Garrett, Scott, and I waited in a car. Garrett made me wear headphones and cuffed me to the car. Once we saw the car Garrett started driving. The road was dark and foggy but once we caught up with them the car was flipped over. Garrett and Scott both got out of the car and were attacked by monsters. I tried getting out of the cuffs but I couldn't until a guy named Chris gave and saved Scott and I. He took us to Deaton. Scott woke up and Chris took out the knife that was in Scott's stomach. "Where's my dad and the Sheriff", Scott asked. "They're at the hospital. They're both doing fine. Hold this", Deaton assured him. "It was Kate. It was her and the Berserkers", Scott said. "We know. But they move fast. And they don't leave much in the way of tracks", Chris said. "We have to find her. She's got Violet. I think Violet knows where Liam is", Scott said weakly. "Then as much as this hurt, it could probably also help. Can you get a scent", Deaton asked Scott. Scott and we landed in a warehouse. We found Kate but her and the Berserkers started attacking us. "Apollo run now", Scott yelled. I started running and one of the Berserkers started chasing me. But he caught up and threw me to Kate. "Oh look what we have here", Kate laughed. I got up quickly. "Just leave me alone", I said. She shook her head and started running toward me. I screamed and the lights flickered and with one hand I was choking Kate with my new power psychokinetic. I pushed her back and she flew into a bunch of walls. But as for the Beskers he threw me and I flew into a wall. Kate roared and they walked away. Chris, Scott, and I regroup and I was healing myself. "You can heal yourself", Scott said surprised. "Yeah this is new and my psychokinetic", I said. "Well find him Scott", Chris said. "But then I heard a roar and my vision started getting blurry again. I got another vision and this time I saw Liam stuck in a well, a pack of wolves dead  in the forest, and Violet's dead body. Then my vision returned back to normal. "Apollo what did you see", Scott said. "I know where Liam is", I said. "Where is he", Scott said. I told him where he was and found him and Scott helped out. We returned back to Deaton's place and got the wolfsbane out of him. Deaton, Scott, and Chris stepped out of the room so I could talk to Liam. "Sorry Apollo I know you were worried about me", Liam said as get sat up. "To be honest I wasn't worried about you this time", I said. "Well...not like last time at least", I giggled. "Yeah you kinda over did it a little that time", Liam laughed. "Scott told me how you found me with your powers", Liam said as he touched my hand. I looked at him flustered. His blue eyes like two oceans. We leaned close and our lips touched. I could feel an overload of emotion. Not only his but mine also. His eyes glowed yellow while mine glowed