20

S5 E20 Apotheosis

I used my Aura sensing and saw traces of the Beast

I used my Aura sensing and saw traces of the Beast. I started running after him. "Wait where are you going", Scott said. "I may have a lead on someone I read about werewolves", I said. I knew where he was headed so I followed him.  Once I got there the guy was gone. "Clark where my father", I asked. "He's in his office but he's talking to someone right now", She said. "Ok listen to me Clark the guy my dad is talking to right now is a very dangerous man", I said. "What do you mean. What did he do", She asked. "He hasn't done something yet but he will", I said. "What", She asked. Then Beast walked with my dad. My guard was up. "Dad", I said. "Apollo let him go", Dad said. Then Clark pulled out her gun and tackled both us to the ground. When I got up he was about to attack lydia. I used my psychic force and pushed him back and lydia let out a scream. I let him fall to the ground and ran to lydia. But it was too late she was bleeding from the neck down. I didn't know Hayden was standing right there. I got in front of her. "Her name is Hayden and your name is Apollo", The Beast said. He knocked me out. When I woke up I was in another hideout. 

-Theo's Hideout-

"Where is it", I heard him say. "Where am I", I asked. Hayden was standing in front of me. "Were in another Dread Doctor hideout", She said.  She walked up to the Beast with Kanima Venom in her hand. "I brought you here like you wanted. How about letting me go now", Hayden asked. "This demon, on the left. What is he? He's called a Hellhound. Parrish... His name is Parrish, isn't it? And the Argents will try to put the pike in his hands", He said. Hayden tried to stab The Beast but didn't and The Beast put his claws in her stomach.  I ran to hayden. "Are you ok", I asked. "Don't I'll heal", She said. I followed The Beast and ended up finding Chris and Parrish. "What are you doing here" Chris asked. "He kidnapped me so I've been following him. "Lydia's been hurt. Badly", Parrish said. "It doesn't change anything", Chris said. "What if she's dying", Parrish said. "If we don't stop Sebastien, she will die. He's not just coming for the pike. He's coming for anything that stands in his way. Right now, that's all of us", Chris said. "Don't worry I'll hold him off", I said. "No you're going to get yourself killed", Chris said. "We need to work together", Parrish said. Chris and I nod. 

Parrish, Chris, and I work together to stop The Beast. But we couldn't. The Beast knocked me down to the ground. I got back and followed him. But then I ran into Scott and Liam. I both hugged them tightly. I noticed scott holding something in his hand. "What's that", I asked. "The thing that's going to kill The Beast", Scott said. "That belongs to me. It's a family heirloom. I'd like it back, please", The Beast said walking up to us. "It's all yours. Just give us Mason", Scott said. "Unfortunately, I would not know where to begin. And while I've benefited from his memories, I don't have much use for an alter ego", The Beast said. Scott and Liam turned into werewolves.  "You want it? Come and get it", Scott said. "Pain", I said to The Beast. He started wincing in Pain as Scott and Liam attacked him. The Beast smashed the ground knocking both Liam and Scott to the ground. The Beast started running toward me. A Psionic force emitted from my body and knocked The Beast back but me also in the process. The Beast got up and started choking Scott. Liam tried to interfere but The Beast knocked him back. The Beast starts looking through Scott's memories. Then lydia showed up and screamed Mason's name. Then the Beast exploded revealing Mason. We all cheered until Theo showed up. Kira stepped in and fought off Theo's lightning. "The Skinwalkers have a message for you, Theo Your sister wants to see you", Kira said as her sword entered the ground. Opening a hole where his sister was as she grabbed him. She tried pulling him down but Theo held on for dear life. He begged Scott for help but I told Scott no. I walked up to Theo and smiled. "I'll help", I said. I kick both of his hand off the ground and he goes down to Hell. "Opps", I said. as the hole in the floor closed up. Liam let out a giggled.

-Deaton's Place-

Scott, Liam, and I went to check on Hayden. "Hayden, I've managed to stabilize the injury. But considering you're a Chimera, I don't know how, or if, you'll heal", Deaton said. "We can still take you to the hospital", Scott asked. "I've already died there once", Hayden said. "It's your choice", I asked. "I know", Hayden said. Scott turned her into a werewolf but after Liam and Hayden decided it was best they break up.