S6 E3 Sundowning

Ever since I saw that thing when I touched Scott, I've been having the nightmare and in this nightmare, I'm running from those shadow cowboys but someone is helping me. That someone is "Stiles" I guess. So I decided to sketch him. I heard a knock as I was sketching him. "Come in", I said. "C'mon bud we're leaving in five", Dad said. "Ok give me a sec", I said. He walked into my room along with my mom. "What are you doing", He said. "I've been seeing this guy in my dreams so I decided to sketch him", I said. "He looks like you a little", Mom said walking in. I looked at the picture closely. "Yeah your right maybe I'm seeing some side of me", I said. "Now hurry up or you're going to be late", Dad said. I threw the sketches away.

-Mr. Douglas Class-

"Power. The ability to control things. This metal has no power. It's small, weak, insignificant. Is there anything we can do to change that", Mr. Douglas asked. Corey raised his hand. "Corey, what you got", Mr. Douglas asked. "We can add electricity", Corey said. "Exactly. We turn this metal rod...into a magnet", Mr. Douglas said. "Now it has power. Now it has influence... over others", Mr. Douglas said. As he was conducting his experiment he was coughing a lot. He kept coughing but it didn't stop. It got to the point where he walked to the classroom closet and closed the door. Liam and I slowly walked toward the closet. Later that day I heard a howl. "Well that can't be good", I said to myself. I ran to where the sound came from and saw Scott and Malia in coyote form. "What's going on", I said. "Apollo stands back", Scott said. "I'm not gonna hurt you Malia", Scott said. Lydia, My Dad, and Lydia's mom entered the room. "I think she's calming down", Scott said. 

"Maybe you should growl back", Dad said. "Scott, you're the Alpha. Can't you just make her a little more docile", Dad said. "Wait I got this", I said. I took a step closer. "Apollo what are you doing", Dad said. Malia growled and I jumped back a little. "Apollo come here", Dad said. "Dad trust me I got this", I said. "Move to a place where she can't see you guys", I said. "Hey Malia calm down please", I said. "It's ok everything's going be ok", I said. I extended my hand out for Malia to smell. "I'm just a friend", I said. Then suddenly she changed back and I turned around. "I did it", I said. Mrs. Martain walked to Malia to give her some clothes. "Apollo how'd you do that", Dad asked. "I guess I've always had a thing for animals, supernatural or not", I said. "Any idea what made her shift", Dad said. "She's under a lot of pressure", Scott said. "School, her life after graduation is probably a factor", I said. "Her mom trying to kill her", Lydia said. "That shouldn't make her shift. Could it be connected to Stiles", Scott said. "Hard to tell since we don't know what a "Stiles" is", Lydia said. "It's a "he.", I said. "Who", Lydia asked. "Stiles. It's a family nickname. I never used it but, uh, my father did", Dad said.

-Stilinski Home-

"He was an Army engineer. Ended the war one bridge at a time. And he went by "Stiles. So, what's this got to do with the Wild Hunt", Dad said. "We think that somebody was taken from us", Scott said. "Any idea who", Dad asked. "Uh, the Ghost Riders would have erased our memories", Scott said. "Well, now, that's convenient", Dad said. "We found a clue. The word "Stiles.", Lydia said. "And that's why you wanna talk to Elias", Mom said. "Mm, yeah, maybe he can help us figure it out", Scott said. "Maybe he knows who we're lookin' for", Lydia said. "Now this is someone your age", Dad said. "Yeah. I...I think he was my friend. Maybe he was my best friend", Dad said. "I can guarantee you, my father can't help you", Dad said. "Couldn't we try", Scott said. "Scott, he lives in a nursing home three towns over. Hasn't had a visitor in years", Dad said. Lydia asked to go to the bathroom. "You're not hearing me. Trust me, you don't wanna talk to him", Dad said. "We just need a few minutes", Scott said. "Scott, my father can't help you", Dad yelled. "Just a few questions. Five minutes", Scott shouted. "You know, what? You don't just "talk" to this guy. Okay? Find another way", Dad said. "But, what if this is the only way", Scott asked. "Scott, you have your answer", Mom said.  "Sheriff, please", Scott pleaded. "The answer's no", Dad said.

-Senior Center-

Lydia, Malia, Scott, and I headed to the senior center to talk to my grandpa. We headed toward the front door when Scott stopped getting a little nervous. "I can't believe we're about to break into a nursing home", Scott said. "After the orderlies at Eichen House, pretty sure we can handle some nurses", Malia said opening the door. "Yeah, I have a slight feeling we're gonna get arrested today", I said. Malia walked in and banged the nurse's head against the desk and then dragged him to a door and locked it. We headed toward the common area where we saw my grandpa. We walked up to him. "Yes", he said. "Is it time for my medicine", he asked. "We don't have your medicine", Malia said. "Are you Elias Stilinski", Lydia said.  "I am", He said. "I'm Lydia Martin. Do you know who I am", Lydia said "Should I", He said. "Hey, Mr. Stilinski, we're looking for somebody who might be named Stiles. You went by that name in the Army, right", Scott asked. "Yes. Best years of my life", He said. "Do you know any of us", Malia asked. "Of course I do. How could I forget my own son", He said pointing to me. "Your son", Scott said looking at me confused. "Mr. Stilinski. What year is it", Lydia asked. "1976. It's my son's birthday next week", He said. "He has dementia", Lydia said. 

"Is it time for my medicine", He said. The sun was going down. "Scott McCall? No, no, no, no, no, no. You're my son", Grandpa said. "Keep it down, old guy. You'll wake the other old people", Malia said. "I don't like her", He said. "Your son. He's the Sheriff of Beacon Hills", Lydia said. "Sheriff", He questioned. "No, no, no, no, no. No, no. I was in the Army", He stuttered. "Use your claws, Scott", Malia said. "It could kill him", Scott said. "I get that, but we're running out of time", Malia said. "I can't", Scott said. "Fine then I will", Malia said. I stepped in front of Malia getting her claws out. 

"Oh no you're not", I said. "We're not hurting him", Scott said. "Young lady, you need to clip those nails", Grandpa said. Suddenly his mood started to change. "You shouldn't be here. If you don't leave, I'll have to report you", Grandpa said. "What's wrong with him", Scott asked. "The sun went down", I said. "So", Scott said. "He's sundowning. It's when dementia patients lose their faculties after the sun goes down", Lydia said. "I don't want to talk to you anymore", He said. "So what do we do", Malia asked. "We wait till the sun comes back up", I said. "We can't wait that long", Malia said. "No. No, no", Grandpa said. "There's gotta be something we could do to keep him quiet", Scott said. "Leave, leave, leave, leave", Grandpa said. "I can calm him down", Malia said. "No", we said. "Elias. Look at the equations. Look. It's binomial probability. What's "P", Lydia said. "Um, probability of success", Grandpa said. "Right", Lydia said. "And that means N minus K is", Lydia asked. "Uh, number of trials minus the number of successes", Grandpa said. "What's with the math", Malia asked. "It helps dementia patients concentrate. And this one", Lydia said. point to another math problem. 

"That's, um... Conditional probability", Grandpa said. "Let's find the moment of inertia", Lydia said searching through her papers. "Elias", Lydia said. "That's Mr. Stilinski. Just who the hell do you think you are", Grandpa said. "You know Apollo isn't your son", Lydia said. "Of course I know that. Are brains getting smaller with the skirts", He said. Malia let out a growl. "Malia. It's okay", Scott said. "So you're that McCall kid", He asked. "You know me", Scott asked. "I know your dad. Couldn't hold his liquor and he certainly couldn't keep that wedding ring on his finger. Pretty young thing would walk by and poof, that ring just disappeared like magic", Grandpa said. "Do you know all of us", Malia asked. "Oh...You're Natalie Martin's girl. Am I right? You look like her. She was pretty once, too", He said. "How could I forget my...pathetic grandson? Still fooling around in those books instead of that field", He said. "Stop talking", Malia said getting her claws out. Malia started growling her eyes glowing blue. "Enough", Dad said walking into the room. "Sheriff, we...", Scott said. "I explicitly told you not to come here. Especially you Apollo", Dad said. Everyone started arguing. 

I start hearing whispers and voices in my head. "In the twilight of days, a prophecy speaks of a world consumed by darkness. Amidst the chaos, a seer and a banshee stand as the last remnants of humanity, untouched by the Ghost Riders who sweep souls into the realm beyond. Together, they hold the key to unraveling the mysteries between the living and the dead, a beacon of hope amidst encroaching despair", A voice said. The voices got louder and louder and louder. I had to cover my ears. Scott noticed something was wrong with me. "Apollo are you ok", Scott asked. "Voices", I said. "What voices", He asked. I heard a train getting louder. I couldn't take it anymore. My vision got blurry, My eyes rolled back, and I fell on the floor. I didn't know what was happening to me. I started to see things. I saw the ghost riders riding lightning, a burned but alive body opening its eyes, a blue car parked in a parking lot, and a lady with a crystal ball in her hands looking at me. After that, I fainted.