{11}

Third Person P.O.V

------------------------------------

The sun had risen from the depths of the sky illuminating the Uchiha compound in all its glow. "Raion!" A soft voice called out, Hinata tapped her foot on the boards, her arms crossed and brows furrowed in an expectant manner. "Coming!" The teen called back, 'talk about impatient' he muttered. "Kakashi-Sensei said that you can be evaluated this morning , you and Sage to see your abilites.." Hinata placed a hand on his shoulder. "now I know that Sasuke promised to take you to find stuff for your room but! This is far too important. I've already dropped Kaori at your grandfathers." Her eyes smiled, Raion nodded, "Sage will be there you said?" His grin growing bigger.

A grin that quickly dissapeared once he felt a blow to his head, "out of all the things your mother said of course thats what sticks out to you." Sasuke sighed, "Dad!" Raion whined rubbing his head, he then paused, "hit me again." He stood straight.

Now the two adult nin both raised their brows, Hinata suddenly chuckled, "I see.." she covered her grin, her head shaking as she caught onto her sons lovesick actions. "Hn?" Now Sasuke was lost. "If he gets injured Sage can heal him."

"Mom!" he groaned, Sasuke then smiled slightly, "if she's anything like Sakura..." Sasuke paused, "since she's like Sakura I'm sure she'll injure you herself and heal you afterwards."

Raion laughed, his chest raising and falling abruptly as it filled and left with air. "Come along!" Hinata broke up the moment. "If we don't go now I'm sure Kakashi will end up wandering off... on the path of life." Sasuke chuckled to himself at the memory.

Raion trailed the two nin as they made their way to the private training grounds. Much to their surprise, there stood Kakashi watching Sage swing her sword in various different ways, infusing her chakras to create affects based on her chakra nature.

Sakura stood the side watching like a proud mother, once she saw Hinata she jogged over. "Hinata! Sasuke!" She smiled, "Raion."

"Sakura! Are we late?" the fear in her eyes evident. "No, I think Sage is a morning person. We were here early and so was Kakashi-sensei." she explained. Sakura then tapped Sasukes, "my dear friend." she teased, "How would you say my daughters swordsmanship is?" she nudged his side.

Hinata stepped off to the side, she assisted Raion in stretching and calming his chakra flow.

"Hn.." Sasuke watched Sage intently as she fought the shadow clones of Kakashi, he was pleasantly surprised by how well she wielded her sword, her flow was free like water. "CHAAA!" She screamed slamming her fist into last clone causing it to disappear instantly.

Sasuke flinched ever so slightly, getting flashbacks of his younger days. "But sometimes she disturbs her flow and that's why she resorts to her fist." He finished.

Sakura nodded, shooting the young girl a thumbs up. Sage smiled and turned to speak with Kakashi, the two friends watched as her eyes lit up at his words. She ran over,"Sa- Mom!" she corrected herself. She held up the hidden leaf headband.

"Hokage says I'm Chūnin or something like that, but anyway! I got this headband." Her grin wider than ever, "just Chunin?" Sasuke pondered, the girls skills were well above his own from when they were that age. Most likely due to her age, he thought.

She held her headband in the air, unsure of how to tie it. Sakura then grabbed her and put it on her forehead, "Your..." she started, she then let out a soft sigh and smiled. "Father wore his like this, no one could take it from him. It was his pride and joy." Sakura looked up at Sasuke who nodded in agreement.