{8}

(A/N I aged up Raion and Sage to be 15, also changed what Sage looks like! I'll go back and make edits later.)

-Third Person Point of View-

Kaori's laughter filled the air as Raion rocked her and stuck out silly faces, Hinata watched with a bashful smile.

Sasuke stared at her carefully, "how will you explain all this?" She spoke. "Hn?"

"Sakura. I know you said you don't love her but she's madly in love with you, think of how she'll feel when you have two kids... three with your name."

"Three?" He questioned, "You didn't think we weren't going to get Daitan did you?" She smiled, Raion's heart nearly dropped, "you're not good at whispering sweetie." She smiled to him, Raion laughed and nodded.

"He's in the cloud village...." his face went pink, "so is Sage...."

Hinata giggled, "indeed, two birds with one stone." She turned back to Sasuke, "so?" She raised a brow.

"I owe no one any explanation. But if I must, I will say it as it is. They're not my children, but I care for them as so." He nearly hesitated, Hinata eyes went a tad wide, "...It's nice to hear you acknowledge them..... it's about time." She laid her head back in the chair.

"Oh really?" Sasuke sat down next to her, "They share the name the Uchiha name. It's okay to refer to them as your children, it doesn't imply we're... together." She laughed.

"....But the Hyuga name..."

Hinata let out a large sigh, "I don't care.......... I finally have the courage to say that.... I don't care. I love my clan, don't get me wrong but I love my children even more."

Sasuke nodded, "...Do you think they'll be accepting? No matter what we say... they're going to assume that they're both of our children." Sasuke gestured to a sleeping Raion with Kaori asleep curled on his chest.

"He has a mixture of the byakugan and sharingan. His biological mother was a Hyuga, his father was an uchiha..... his brother has the sharigan, and Mrs. Aigo said a man in an orange mask left Kaori to her, stating one day her eyes will turn as red as the blood moon. Her eyes are pale and purple, just like yours."

Hinata nodded, "I can't help but be suspicious. They're spitting images of us combined."

Hinata blushed heavily, "N-not that way!" Sasuke coughed, "...hm, I can't help but wonder who it was the mixed our bloodlines... However, I don't think it matters... You're a dear friend of mine now Sasuke, so the village assuming that they are our children isnt the worst thing to come." She smiled at him, squeezing his hand in comfort.

'Friends...' Sasuke thought, he looked at her face, her eyes squeezed shut as they smiled. Her soft hand gripping his.

'Is this what friends do?' He questioned before he shot her a small smile. He felt a tug in his chest. He looked over at Raion and Kaori, "do friends share children? Do friends let their children take their last name...."

"I wonder." He said outloud, Hinata decided to ignore it, Hinata let out a yawn. "Sasuke.... I'm a bit tired." She spoke slowly as she leaned on his shoulder.

To her surprise he was relaxed, "so sleep. You barely do to begin with." He responded blankly, Hinata chuckled as she drifted off to sleep.

Sasuke himself, found sleep taking over, and slept as well. Ten minutes passed when Sasuke felt  a tug on his pants, it was Raion holding Kaori.

"Hn?" Raion said nothing and placed Kaori on Sasuke's chest, he climbed into Hinata's lap and went right back to sleep. Unconsciously Hinata placed a hand on his head.