{9}

-Third Person Point of View-

Morning fell and the family, along with Sage was on their way to the village. Sage insisted on carrying the bodies since she felt like she was interjecting on their mission.

Sasuke tried to tell her that it was fine but she threatened to punch him in his stomach. Sasuke did not take very kindly to the threat but Raion flashed his Byaku-sharigan at him when he felt his charka flare.

'That brat sure is possessive.' Sasuke had thought.

__

Three days later and the village gates were in sight, luckily for them it was night time. No one knew they were coming back and no one could see the new children.

Hinata felt Kaori move around in her scarf in joy. She laughed a little as she entered the village.

All of them made their way to the Hokage tower, no hesitations.

"I sensed your chakra..." Kakashi spoke turning in his chair. Sage dropped the two rogue ninja on the ground. "Haha so light! Where's your muscles dude..." she poked at their faces.

Kakashi raised a brow questioning who these children were.

"A-ah we can explain!" Hinata flushed red. "They're her... our...? Children.." Sasuke said a tad confused.

"I don't recall Hinata being pregnant..." Kakashi questioned. "Adopted! They're my kids but they um hold the sharigan... so I gave the Sasuke's last name."

"How do they?"

Sasuke sighed and he along with Hinata told Kakashi everything that had happened.

__

"So that's Kaori and Raion. They both have sharigans, Daitan his older brother— also your child— has a sharigan as well? And that's an orphan girl?"

"Pretty much." Sasuke said blankly.

"Well... this is a lot." The current hokage chuckled, "I'm assuming they're staying at Sasuke's compound... seeing as it's roomy."

Hinata nodded, "well that's good! It's all clean and rebuilt. Shikamaru and Temari decorated the place... they said it was the least they could do since they couldn't finish the mission. "

"Ah Temari! How is she doing ?" Hinata piped up, "oh just fine! She's quite lucky she didn't lose her child. Now that I think about it, sending her was mistake, too dangerous."

Hinata blinked dumbfounded, "child?"

Kakashi laughed nervously, "she didn't tell you?......."

Hinata shook her head. She noticed more charka coming out of her stomach when she healed her but she figure it was just Temari trying to heal her own wound.

"Well then... if that's all, I can take Sage off your hands. We'll take her to visit Sakura, she's working the night shift at the hospital."

"I don't know how kindly she'll take the news of Sasuke's new children so I suggest you both hurry on home. I'll have the anbu lock and question these two. You did well."

Kakashi turned to Raion who watched him in awe, he placed his hokage hat on Raion's head.

"If it interest you, go for it." He smiled with his eyes. Raion's eyes sparkled, "a-all right!" He stutter with confidence.

He was about to leave with Hinata when Sasuke called him, "here Hinata, go ahead. Raion and I need to speak with Kakashi."

Hinata eyed Sasuke carefully before simply sighed and leaving.