{6}

-Third Person Point of View-

It was two days until the event began in the gem village and Hinata and Raion were out gather fire wood.

Although she couldn't sense it, Sasuke was watching them from the trees. 

Sasuke had found himself becoming attached to Raion.... maybe even Hinata.

Being around them gave him a sense of.... peace and calmness.

He'd be damned if something happened to them.

"Ne, Ne..." Raion said getting Hinata's attention. "Yes Raion?" She answered not looking at him.

Raion had glanced at Sasuke in the tree, it was quick but slow enough for Sasuke to notice. Sasuke raised a brow.

"What do you think of Mr. Sasuke!?" Raion asked with a chuckle. Hinata turned with a pink tinted face.

"W-w-why do you ask?"

"Hn" Raion had responded, Hinata giggled. "Well.... S-Sasuke-Kun is a pretty good guy! His past is a bit rocky but, his hearts intentions were always pure.... even if the pure act was subjective to him. He's fearless.. watching him battle, is exhilarating. He's powerful Raion, One of the most powerful shinobi to exist... He can be a tad c-cold at times, but it's his nature.." Hinata had paused to look at Raion.

"He treats me like a human, not a damsel in distress.... he looks out for me and he...manages to make me laugh after something bad happened, when I'm in danger he protects me...." she out a laugh, "sometimes when I'm with him I feel the need to hug him tightly, To never let go! I don't know exactly what it means but its a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach."

"So.... to sum up what I think of Sasuke. H-he's a pretty amazing guy. I'm glad that I met him."
She finished with a soft smile. Raion held a smirk, "you didn't mention that he was handsome." He teased.

Hinata blushed and slightly flicked Raion's forehead, "yes Raion, t-that too. He is indeed handsome. Now come let us finish! You have training to do with him soon."

Hinata and Raion continued their quest for firewood, unintentionally—well by Hinata—leaving a red faced Sasuke behind.

-Time Skip-

"Thank you Raion! I believe that's all we need for the last two days, will you be off with S-Sasuke-kun?" She asked. Raion smiled at her, he replied with a simple, "Hn." And began walking in the direction of the meadow.

Hinata laughed, "like son like fa........" she stopped herself, she felt her face heat up. "W-well he's the only m-male figure he has right now..." she mumbled as she began cleaning her ninja tools to distract herself.

-With Raion and Sasuke-

"Old man." Raion spoke as he saw Sasuke meditating. Sasuke turned and found Raion displaying a huge smile.

"What are you smiling about." Sasuke spoke, "Haha nothing." Raion sat down and began meditating with Sasuke.

"How much has your mother taught you?" Sasuke asked. Raion smirked widely, "Hn." He replied moving his head to the side.

Sasuke smirked inwardly. "I know you come and practice everynight." He spoke.

Raion shrugged, "I already knew Charka control and the clans techniques were simple. She told me my uncle Neji would teach me when we get back to the leaf. So she taught me her twin lion fist."

Sasuke was quiet. "Mm I'll ask you again..... Mr.Sasuke. Are you in love with my mother?"

Sasuke got up and looked down at Raion, "let's spar." He spoke, Raion got up. "Hn. If I do well you have to answer me."