{01}

____

Recently I've been seeing a lot of Sasuhina stories and I sat there and thought to myself, hey! This honestly wouldn't have been a bad ship! And here we are- XD

It's based in the Naruto universe however some of the events have flown differently!

Enjoy!

This story will begin being updated once my Haikyuu story, "Mute Swan" is finished! Sit tight ;)

____

-Hinata Hyuga's Point of View-

I walked carefully at the edge of the river, my eye sight blurred. If this were the first time my vision failed me, I would be barely able to make out where I stood, however it is not the first.

From what I could tell, the sunlight was shining brightly today... "HINATA!" A feminine voice called out, I turned around in the direction of the voice and smiled. "Father is looking for you." Hanabi had told me, we weren't that close prior but after I saved her eyes along with team 7 from Toneri. She claimed to be indebted to me.

I smiled at her and began to walk to where I assumed my father would be, I opened the door and stood with a slight slumped posture. "My daughter....." my father said in his usual cold voice, after I saved Hanabi's eyes he became a bit softer towards me.

"Yes father?" "How is your sight?" He sighed, my father was the first person in the Hyuga compound to notice my sight. "It's blurry today however I'll manage." I cracked a small smile and from what I can see he cracked one too.

"The Hokage summons you at once." He spoke as he walked up to me and patted my head, he left me in the room to process the information. I sighed and ninja jumped to the Hokage building.

"Ah Hinata.... you're here! Great.... I have a mission for you and some people however they aren't here at the moment...." Kakashi mumbled the last part. "I- O-Okay..." I responded meekly.

I was about to take my leave when I felt another person presence at the door. "HEY SENSEI! HEY HINATA!" Sakura's loud voice chimed, her energy was refreshing. I sensed where her voice was and turned towards her, the room fell silent. Was I wrong? Is she not there, "Hinata are your eyes okay?" I heard her chime up.

I felt her come close to my face, "y-yeah..." I defended as I put my hands up, she moved them away and stared. "Hinata.... your eyes look...... can you see?!?!" I cringed and shook my head.

I heard Sakura gasped as inspected she began to inspect me further.

-Third Person Point of View-

"Hinata if you're in no position to go on mission I'll-" "no. Im fine. I- I can manage."

"I'm here." A cold voice exclaimed through the office, Hinata flinched slightly as she recognized who it was. "S-Sasuke!" Sakura beamed, Hinata could basically sense the annoyance coming off of him.

"Well. Just in time. Sasuke, you and Hinata are taking this mission."

"WHAT?!?" Sakura exclaimed, Hinata gasped and Sasuke, well Sasuke let out his infamous sound; "hn"

"Kakashi-sensei! Hinata is in no shape to go so why don't I go instead of-" Kakashi cut Sakura off, "she said she can manage. She is a ninja of her word. I trust her..... However Sakura, they will be accompanied by Shikamaru and Temari from the sand village."

Hinata's vision came back she smiled then nodded. "You leave at dawn."

Hinata left the Hokages office and walked over to a tree, "What have I gotten myself into......" she mumbled. "Hn, Hyuga-San" Sasuke called out. She turned to the direction of his voice, "Hai, U-Uchiha-San." She responded sharply, "Do not push yourself on this mission." Was the only thing he said before disappearing from Hinata's sights.