{03}

-Hinata's Point of View-

I quickly began to walk back in the direction of where I presumed the inn was. As I walked I couldn't help but feel a few strong auras of charka in the distance.

"I wonder what that is" I mumbled as I snuck around the village. I suddenly bumped into someone, "MY GOSH!" The feminine person, I assume by their voice, yelled. "S-sorry..." I stuttered out.

"Oh... OH! My dear gosh you're blind!" They yelled, I cringed slightly. "Oh where are my manners, uh well you can't see me but I am Miss Agatha."

I nodded, "H-Hina..." I mumbled, I wasn't sure if giving my full name was okay. "Aw how cute doll! Now don't tell me you're trying to get around on your own! It is dark out, I mean did you come with someone.?" She asked, I couldn't see her but I knew her eyes were piercing into my soul.

"I- uh..." I hesitated, I suppose I shall go with the fake identity.... "w-well I came here w-with my u-uh h-husband and m-my brother with h-his wife...." I mumbled. "WHAT?!?" She screeched. "Your husband left a doll like you out alone? Why I outta!" She huffed.

"Now come along dear, where are you staying? I mean they at least told you right?" She asked, I nodded. "Uh yes... um S-Suna's s-sun inn..." I responded.

She hummed happily, "alright! I'll take you there, when I see your husband I outta give him a piece of my mind." Agatha huffed. I giggled.

I walked with Miss Agatha all the way back to Sun Inn. "OI!" She yelled at the man at the front desk, "you recognize her?" She glared at him. I sweat drop at her demanding nature. "Hinata." I heard a voice, "Hinata?" Agatha questioned, "o-oh my full n-name..." I mumbled, she laughed in response.

"Who might you be?" She taunted who called my name.... "What's it to you." The man glared back, I reach out for him. "S-Sasuke..." I mumbled angrily, "be nice please." I tugged on his cloak.

"IS THIS YOUR HUSBAND?!" Agatha yelled, I nodded shyly. "YOU!" Agatha grabbed Sasuke's collar and brought him up to her face, she was an extremely tall woman.

Strong willed,

and beautiful.

-Third Person Point of View-

"Your wife is blind and you leave her alone?!" She scolded, Sasuke stayed quiet. Agatha sighed and let go of him, she then hit him on the head.

"Take care of her sweetheart. You might lose her....." she said softly as she clutched her pendant. Sasukes eyes widened, he nodded, "I won't let her out of my sights again maam." He spoke as he grabbed Hinata's hand.

Agatha laughed, "you're married yet she still blushes when you touch her. How cute~" Agatha gushed, "well if you happen to be in town once more give me a shout.... I wouldn't mind help y'all out!"

Agatha turned to the raven haired man, "You know I never though Sasuke Uchiha would marry Hinata Hyuga. You're adorable." She smiled at him at she stroked his cheek motherly.

Sasukes blank expression did not faltered but he felt at ease with her, like a motherly figure. But there was one thing that raised suspicion... how did she know who they were?

"Don't be alarmed dear, no one but the higher ups and me know who you are~"

"Hinata. I hope your eyesight recovers, if you truly go blind, Godspeed." Agatha smiled, "Take care of her and take care of him."

"I don't know why.... but I have a feeling I'll be seeing you soon." And with that Agatha was off.

Hinata's blush did not falter. "What's wrong with your sight?" Sasuke asked blankly, "n-nothing! The bandages r-remember..." she stuttered. Sasuke nodded not believing her. The two walked into stair case and began walking.