The Truth Ray

Bose, Chapa, Miles, And Mika's Moms:"You're out of Danger Force!"

Mika:(Sadly)"I really thought we were gonna get out of this."

Later when the moms and DJ Schwoz is gone and the regular Schwoz is back, it is nightime.

The gang is in the Man's Nest.

Mika:"Now guys, be careful! DJ Schwoz said there might be some after effects from The Truth Ray! You never know when..."

Mika got cut off when Chapa and Bose suddenly blurted out at the same time.

Chapa:(The same time as Bose)"I'm in love with Bose!"

Bose:(The same time as Chapa)"I'm in love with Chapa!"

Bose and Chapa immediately clapped their hands over their mouths at the same time. Their faces are red as tomatoes. 

Mika:"...Someone's gonna blurt out a truth." Mika finished, but immediately realized what Bose and Chapa said. The others did as well.

Mika and Miles:"WHAT?!"

Ray:"Oh..."

Schwoz:"My..."

Waste-E:"God."

Mika:(About Chapa and Bose)"We should give them some privacy."

The others agreed with Mika and talked at the same time as Mika, Miles, Ray, Schwoz, and Waste-E left, leaving Bose and Chapa alone. Accompanied by very long and awkward silence. Eventually, Bose and Chapa removed their hands from their mouths.

Chapa walked up to Bose.

Chapa:"Is it true that you love me?"

Bose walked closer to Chapa.

Bose:"Yes. Is it true that you love me?"

Chapa walked closer to Bose.

Chapa:"Yes."

Bose:"So are we like...boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

Chapa leaned closer to Bose.

Chapa:"I don't know. Do you want to be?"

Bose leaned closer to Chapa.

Bose:"Yes. Do you?"

Chapa leaned in closer, now very close to Bose's face. Bose could feel Chapa's warm breath exhaling on his face.

Chapa:"Yes."

Chapa leaned in even closer, now very close to Bose's lips. Bose gasped a little as the lips he wanted to kiss so badly are agonizingly mere inches away from his own.

Chapa:"Well then, do you want to make it official?"

Bose looked from Chapa's lips to her eyes, which showed that he had her consent to kiss her. Bose looked again at Chapa's pillowy soft looking red lips that he wanted to kiss so badly and now has the permission to kiss. Bose then smiled widely and said:

Bose:"Oh yeah."

Chapa giggled and Bose kissed her and was instantly sent to heaven. He felt like he was on cloud nine. Chapa's lips were even softer than he thought. There was no counting how many times he thought what it would be like to kiss Chapa's sweet, soft looking lips, and it turned out to be a million times better than his fantaisies. Bose melted into her lips and into the kiss. Bose sighed and moaned. Bose picks up Chapa and wraps her legs around his waist, causing her to giggle at the action. Bose wraps his arms around Chapa's waist and Chapa puts her arms around Bose's neck and moves her hands to Bose's hair and runs her fingers through it. However, Bose got a little naughty and sneakily moved his hands down to Chapa's butt and squeezed it making Chapa gasp and break the kiss.

Chapa:(Punching Bose in the shoulder)"You're naughty, O'brian."

Bose just smirks and slides his hands to Chapa's hips then to her thighs. Then he leaves one hand on her thigh while the other one reaches upwards to Chapa's face. Bose cups Chapa's cheek and gently strokes it, a loving spark in his eyes.

Bose:"Sorry, but, if you weren't so beautiful, I wouldn't be so aroused. It only shows how attractive I find you and how irresistible you are to me."

Chapa blushes. Hard.

Chapa:"Oh Bose!"

Chapa kisses Bose and Bose happily kisses back. After a while they break the kiss and Bose gently sets Chapa down.

Bose:"Missus Security System!(Smiles at Chapa)Play some romantic slow dance music."

Security System:(Giggles)"Sounds good. And Bose and Chapa? Have a little fun. But not too much fun, okay?"

Chapa and Bose blush heavily and immediately, the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran started playing.

Bose holds his hand out to Chapa.

Bose:"May I have this dance, mi'lady?"

Chapa giggles and holds Bose's hand.

Chapa:"Of course! You know, it was gross when Miles called me 'Mi'lady' but romantic when you call me 'Mi'lady!"

Bose happily smirks and pulls Chapa close to him. He wraps his arms around Chapa's waist and Chapa wraps her arms around Bose's neck. They romantically stared into each other's eyes as they slowly danced to the soft music playing in the backround.

Bose:"You know, a few days ago if someone told me that I'd be dancing in the Man's Nest with the most beautiful girl in the world, I would have told them that they're crazy. And yet, here I am."

Chapa:"Oh Bose!" She giggled but frowned.

Bose noticed this and frowns as well.

Bose:"What's wrong?"

Chapa:"It sucks that we're not in Danger Force anymore."

Bose sighs.

Bose:"Yeah, it does suck. Everything's...Not awesome. But, we can make it a little more awesome if we remember(holds Chapa's hand and squeezes it)we're not alone in this world.(looks deep into Chapa's eyes)We're in it together. No matter what happens, I'll always be with you. Forever. I love you, Chapa."

Chapa smiles.

Chapa:"I love you too, Bose."

Bose smiles and kisses Chapa's forehead. Bose wraps his arms around Chapa's waist and Chapa wraps her arms around Bose's neck. Chapa leans her head on Bose's chest, closes her eyes, and smiles, feeling warm and safe in Bose's big, strong, protecting, comforting arms, slowly dancing along to the romantic music still playing in the backround.

Outside the window, a shooting star streaks across the night sky, showing that everything will be alright. Maybe The Truth Ray wasn't so bad after all. After all, it brought together two beautiful people who love each other deep down but were too scared to admit it.

How's that for an epilogue, huh?! Hope you loved it! Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!