Well, She Kissed Me

Around the time of quarantine.

Chapa's Pov

Chapa:"Adios."

I signed off, leaned back in my chair and breathed out a sigh of relief. OMG! That was WAY too close! Bose almost revealed my secret identity! Luckily, he covered it up by saying he saved me and I kissed him. But I noticed after he said that he smiled and shrugged. Hmm...what could he be up to right now? It seems as if he WANTS the kiss to happen! I smirk. Well, when this gas cloud goes away, I'll give him what he wants.

A Spongebob time card with the words '3 Months Later' show up.

French Narrator:"3 months later..."

Okay, this is it. Today I'm going to kiss Bose! I eat breakfast, brush my teeth, take a shower, and get dressed. I'm wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, and black sneakers.

Time skip to S.W.A.G.

When I get to S.W.A.G. I see Bose is the only one there. I smile. Perfect.

No One's Pov

Chapa:"Hey Bose!"

Bose turns around and smiles when he sees Chapa. 

Bose:"Oh hey Chapa!"

Chapa smiles and walks up to Bose.

Chapa:"Hey Bose?"

Bose:"Yeah?"

Chapa:"Remember three months ago during quarantine we were on the news?"

Bose:"No."

Chapa:"Well, you said you saved me and I kissed you."

Bose blushed red in remembering.

Bose:"Oh that! Chapa, I-I'm so SO sorry that I said that! I--"

Bose cuts himself off when he notices Chapa leaning in and kinda gets scared a little bit.

Bose:"Um...C-Chapa? W-what are you doing--mhm?!"

Bose cuts himself off when Chapa's lips come into contact with his own. Bose was shocked and surprised. His eyes widened in shock and surprise. Bose could not believe what was happening.

Bose:(In his head)"Is this really happening? Is this real? Am I dreaming?"

Bose touched Chapa's soft cheek, taking in the feeling of her soft, velvet skin against his fingertips.

Bose:(In his head)"Nope, I'm not dreaming. This is real. This is really happening."

So Bose closed his eyes, kissed back, smiled into the kiss, and melted into Chapa's soft lips, losing himself in the moment he had dreamed of so long and hard for. There was no counting how many times Bose fantasised about kissing Chapa's soft, sweet lips. It turned out to be a million times better than his fantasies. Chapa's lips were even softer than Bose though. Chapa's lips were so unbelievably soft it was almost scary. The feeling of Chapa's soft lips pressed against Bose's felt like heaven. Bose felt like he was in heaven. Chapa's warm kiss couldn't let Bose contain his moans. He never wanted this to end. Not at all. But alas, Bose and Chapa need to breath. So, Chapa broke the kiss with a 'Smerp', opened her eyes, slowly pulled away, and smiled as she made eye contact with a lovestruck dazed and confused Bose.

Chapa:"There. NOW I kissed you."

Due to Chapa kiss, Bose is now suffering from Post-Kiss Catatonia. Chapa's kiss sended Bose into a stiff, rigid frozen state of shock, unable to move, talk, comprehend his surroundings, and even remember his own name! This kind of kiss-induced shock is severe enough that not even the end of the world will snap Bose out of it. Bose will last through this state for 24 hours, during which time Bose will see lots of imaginary fireworks, love hearts, and oftentimes hear lovey-dovey music. Bose looks even more dumbfounded, happy, and stupid than usual.

Chapa:"Um, Bose?(Waves her hand in front of Bose's face)Hello? Earth to Bose? Bose. Hello Bose! Bose!(snaps her fingers)BOSE!"

No response.

Chapa:"Oh no, I broke him!"

Later when the others find out.

Schwoz, Ray, Mika, and Miles:"You broke Bose."

Chapa:"I broke Bose."

The next day

Bose opens the door with a beaming smile on his face.

Bose:"Hello everyone! Isn't today a lovely day?"

Chapa:"Oh Bose!(runs up to him and hugs him)You're unfrozen!"

The End!