Class Action Heroes With Alanna Part 2!

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

When they meet the clones of their clones.

Clone Clone Alanna:"I LOVE Monsieur Man!"

Alanna:"Okay, the sugar, spice, and everything nice worked I HATE Monsieur Man!"

All except the clones of their clones and Alanna:"We know!"

----------------------------

When Bose, Chapa, Miles and Mika go outside they see a smiling happy Ray and a frowning unhappy Alanna.

Ray:"Did she say the part about the butt doctor?"

Bose, Chapa, Miles, and Mika:"Yes!"

After Ray says something I can't remember, Alanna pipes up.

Alanna:"He used the same thing for me!"

Bose:"Are we gonna flashback?"

Chapa:"We're gonna flashback!"

They all flashback.

At Swellview Elemantary School at lunchtime Alanna is sitting at the lunchtable talking with Ellis and Olivia. Everyone else in the cafeteria is talking as well.

The Announcer Lady:"Can I have everyone's attention please?"

Everyone in the cafeteria is still talking including Alanna, Ellis, and Olivia.

The Announcer Lady:"I said can I have everyone's attention please?"

Everyone in the cafeteria stops talking including Alanna, Ellis, and Olivia.

The Announcer Lady:"Thank you. Alanna Da Silva, your quote on quote "handsome" father who is way too young to have kids your age is waiting for you outside the school. He said you need to go to--And he was very clear that I needed to say this--the butt doctor. You know, to get your butt checked."

OMG! Alanna was SOOOOOO embarrassed! Alanna's face was the color of a red tomato. Everyone in the cafeteria is laughing except for Ellis and Olivia who both give Alanna sympathetic looks. Alanna quickly ran out of the cafeteria, embarrassed.

End Of Flashback

Alanna is steaming and her eyes are glowing purple. She growls at Ray and bites his finger.

Ray:"Ow! She bit me! I mean(Whisper)I'm okay."

Alanna:"That's what you get for embarrassing me in front of my crush Ellis, my best friend Olivia, and the whole cafeteria!"