Alanna Oneshots!

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

Street Fightin'

Chapa:"I'm gonna go in there and light that kid up."

Ray:"No no no no no no no."

Chapa:"But he was mean to Bose."

Ray:"Yeah being mean is not a crime."

Chapa:"Okay yeah but Bose is the only pure innocent thing left in this dirt hole of a world."

Alanna:"The world is dark and selfish and cruel. If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, it destroys it."

Chapa:(Annoyed)"Alright Alanna! Nobody wants to hear your Tangled references!"

Alanna:"Frozen than?"

Chapa:(Even more annoyed)"SHUT UP!"

Alanna shocked and hurt after Chapa yells at her.

Chapa:"Oh great. Now I'm the bad guy."

Chapa puts her head down, puts her fingers to her face and closed her eyes.

Alanna:"Ha! Now YOU'RE doing a Tangled reference!"

Chapa opens her eyes, lifts her head up, and with her hand sparking and an angry look on her face, turns to Alanna.

Chapa:(Angry and threatening)"I will zap you."

Alanna:"Ha! You just did it again!"

Pause

Chapa:"Dang it."

Later

Chapa:"So that's stealing."

Ray:"Sure is."

Chapa:"Stealing is a crime."

Ray:"It sure is."

Alanna scoffs.

Alanna:"Stealing mints? Puh-lease. I can think of bigger stealing crimes like apples or a crown."

Chapa:"Alanna! I told you nobody wants to hear about your Tangled references!"

Alanna puts her hands up in defense.

Earth To Bose

When Bose is old

Alanna:"If only Rapunzel when she had her magical hair was here. She could make Bose young again."

Ray:"Than tell Rapunzel to get down here! Not only can she make Bose young again, she can also make ME even younger!"

Chapa:"Ray, Rapunzel is not real."

Pause

Ray:"Dang it."

----------------

Attack Of The Clones

Mika tricks Alanna that rubbing butter on her face will get her powers back.

Alanna:(To Mika)"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done! My face isn't toast!"

--------------------

Unmasked

Mrs.Da Silva, Mrs.O'brian and Mrs.Macklin:"You are out of Danger Force!"

Mika:"I really thought we were gonna get out of this."

Alanna:"Well, we didn't.(Singing)Mother knows best mother knows best listen to your mother it's a scary world out there mother knows best on-"

Chapa:(Annoyed)"SHUT UP ALANNA!"

Alanna shocked and hurt after Chapa yells at her.

Chapa:"Oh great. Now I'm the bad guy."

-----------------------

A Henry Among Us

When the gang is at the top of Nakatomi towers, Alanna admires the view.

Alanna:"Wow. I could get used to a view like this."

Ray:"Alanna! Come on!"

Alanna:"Hold on. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys, I want a tower. Can't you picture me in a tower of my own? Because I certainly can!"