Bose Saves Chapa

Request from @Anessa553 Enjoy! I hope you enjoy! I hope you like it! I hope you love it! Bose and Chapa aren't dating yet,

Up at the Man's Nest, the gang is playing Headbandz. It's a really fun game! You pick a card but don't look at it, you put it on a headband on your head and you have to try and guess what you are! Schwoz is a apple, Ray is a duck, Mika is a unicorn, Miles is a zebra, Chapa is a goat, and Bose is a elephant. It's Bose's turn.

Bose:"Am I a gas?"

Chapa:"No you're big! Gases aren't big! My turn. Am I a squirtable fruit?"

Bose:"On what planet are there squirtable fruits?"

Chapa:"A planet I wanna live on!"

Emergency call

Ray:"Alright(takes off the headband)game over."

Everyone takes off their headbands, put the game away, change into their superhero suits, and see what the emergency is.

Mika/Shoutout:"Someone's trying to rob a jewelry store."

Chapa/Volt:(Hands sparking)"I can't wait to hurt someone!"

Bose laughs at Chapa's excitement and wraps his arm around her to calm her down. 

Bose/Brainstorm:"Easy sparky."

Chapa blushes and calms down. Bose blushes as well. The two move away and awkwardly clear their throats.

Bose/Brainstorm:"Anyway...(pumps his fist in the air)Let's goooooo!"

Chapa giggles at Bose's excitement.

Ray/Captain Man:"En route!"

Captain Man and Danger Force head to the tube.

Captain Man And Danger Force:"Down the tube!"

They go down the tube.

At the jewelry store

Two large thugs are threatening the scared jewelry store seller. One of the thugs has a large metal pipe.

Thug 1:"Give us all the jewelry(pats the metal pipe in his other hand)Or else."

The jewelry store seller gulps.

Just than Captain Man and Danger Force enter the store.

Captain Man:"Never fear!"

Danger Force:"Danger Force is here!"

The Jewelry Store Seller:"Captain Man and Danger Force! Oh thank god!"

The thugs look at the team and scoff.

Thug 2:"I ain't afraid of no old man and kids!"

Thug 1:"Why don't you kids go home and cry to your mommy?"

The two thugs laughed.

Totally ticked off, Chapa electrocuted one of the thugs unconscious and kicked the other thug with the metal pipe in the zipper. The thug doubled over and groaned in pain, dropping the metal pipe.

Captain Man, Shoutout, AWOL, And Brainstorm:"Oooooo~You hate to see it!"

Bose smiled at stared at Chapa.

Chapa/Volt:(To the thug in a high-pitched voice)"Sorry."

Bose laughed at Chapa's high-pitched 'Sorry'.

Thug 1:"I don't think you're sorry at all."

Chapa picks up the metal pipe and holds it up in the air as the thug stands up.